212.Sehun's Precious Girl {1}

His longing for her and the memories of every moment spent with her was the only thing that had helped him get through the gloomy days of his three years in prison.

Lisa froze and started. “Big Brother…” please don’t act like this.

But the trembling of his body caused the remaining words to halt at the tip of her tongue.

Her big brother had always been a strong, steadfast person with a bright and sunny disposition.

When has he ever been upset to the point of quivering?

Thinking of the years that he spent in prison, Lisa’s heart was filled with pain.

In her memories, ever since she was born she had a brother who doted on her.

To her, he is her blood-related brother! Her brother truly loves her, there is no way she could push him away when he is in his most fragile state.

Quickly glancing at the door, she felt grateful that the door to the ward was closed, preventing the bodyguards sent by Jungkook from seeing the situation in the room.

Otherwise, if the bodyguards saw that Fang Shaohua was hugging her, and reported it to Jungkook, she might be in trouble due to his jealous personality.

“Lisa.....Lisa!” Sehun cried out her name continuously.

He finally met her, finally touched her, finally could feel her warmth. There was no longer the need to silently long for her in the darkness, and there were no more walls between them!

Lisa sniffled and said guiltily, “Brother, it’s all my fault. When you first entered prison, I didn’t work hard for you. If not for the fact that someone pretended to be me and sent you that message, you would not have fallen in the trap.”

“No… this isn’t your fault.” Sehun shook his head. “The other party wanted to screw me over. Even if we prevented this incident, they would have tried something else. In the end, it was all due to me being soft hearted.”

If he had been ruthless at the beginning, the one suffering would be his foe instead.

His words caused her to ask him. “Brother, who do you think backstabbed you?”

But Sehun became silent.

“It’s ok to say it.” Lisa shrugged. “She has changed into an entirely different person, hasn’t she?”

“It seems that we’ve reached the same conclusion.” Sehun chose to stop concealing the matter. “To be honest, besides Mom, there isn’t another possible culprit. After all, while I was in prison, I could no longer compete with her to be the chairman of the Lee Group. She is the one who benefitted the most from this incident.”

“I actually wanted to ask Jungkook to save you three years ago, but mom advised me not to.” Lisa told him.

“Don’t ask Jungkook!” Sehun suddenly exclaimed. “Lisa, have you ever asked him to help me?”

Recalling that he was able to get a single cell in the prison, receive the care of prison guards, as well as get medical care outside prison, he was really worried that Jungkook was helping him behind the scenes.

Lisa shook her head. “No, I relied on myself. The lawyer, Li Xiumin, whom I asked to fight your case, has a good relationship with the warden of your prison. I used this relationship to seek better treatment for you.”

“That’s good.” Sehun sighed in relief.

“Brother, why are you so reluctant to have Jungkook help you out?” She asked him in confusion.

Sehun looked at her before smiling suddenly. “This is our Lee family’s business. If we seek Jeon Family’s help, your position will be lowered. I do not wish for you to suffer when you marry into their family.”

“Brother…” Lisa rested her head on her brother’s shoulder.

Since young, her brother had always prioritised her.

The smile on Sehun’s face was tinged with bitterness. He gently patted her on the back, the way he always did when she cried during their childhood.