273.Lisa Seduced Her Brother-in-law

“So what?” Tzuyu harrumphed coldly. “As long as it’s someone who has treated Lisa poorly, I don’t care whose mother-in-law she is, I can’t have any appreciation for her.”

Shuhua reminded her severely. “You… if these words reach CEO Jeon, your life might end soon!”

Lilan gave Shuhua a kind smile. “Child, there’s no need to harm the relationship over your roommates because of me.”

Shuhua immediately flattered her. “Auntie, you’re so kind. You’re really graceful.”

Lilan then addressed Tzuyu. “Little lady, you might have some misunderstandings about me. The reason I didn’t visit Lisa previously is because I was too busy with work. Ever since Lisa’s father collapsed, the entire Lee family has been relying on me…”

“Didn’t you beg for more than a billion dollars from Jeon Jungkook?” Tzuyu was unmoved by her pitiful act.

This was because after she became Lisa’s friend yesterday, she came to learn a lot about their Lee family from her.

This old woman, in all likelihood, wasn’t even Lisa’s birth mother.

Beg…

When Lilan heard this word, she nearly exploded with anger.

She upheld some reputation in the business world. To think that an immature, useless young girl would dare use such a word to describe her!

She resisted the urge to lose her temper and asked Lisa softly. “She is…”

“She’s my friend, Chou Tzuyu.”

“So you’re Lisa’s friend.” Lilan immediately put on a benevolent smile. “Our Lisa don’t have many friends. Tzuyu ah, in the future, I’ll have to trouble you to take care of our Lisa more.”

Tzuyu found her smile extremely fake. “There’s no need for you to tell me that.”

Lilan brought a silver bank card out of her pocket and handed it to Lisa. “Lisa, there are fifteen thousand dollars in this card. Mom didn’t do very well in the past. I’ll do my best to make it up to you right now.”

“Wow, fifteen thousand dollars!” Shuhua was both envious and astonished.

She then shot Tzuyu a cold look. “Can you still say that she doesn’t treat Lisa well? Look, she easily gave her fifteen thousand dollars.”

Before Tzuyu could respond, Lisa smiled coldly. “Director Lee, keep your hypocrisies away. Back then, you ‘begged’ for more than billion dollars from Jungkook but did not offer a single cent to me. You’ve never contributed anything to my school fees and living expenses. Now that Jungkook has taken his money back, do you think you can trick me with that small generosity and use me as an excuse to keep taking money from the Jeon family?”

“Lisa, why do your words sound so strange?” Shuhua was confused. “Jungkook is Eunha’s fiancée. If your mom wishes to get financial support from the Jeon family, she should be depending on Eunha’s name. Why would she depend on yours?”

“Mom! Why are you here? Don’t you know that third sister…” Eunha suddenly appeared by their dorm room entrance. “Please hurry and leave.”

In a moment of carelessness, Lilan had drawn suspicion onto Eunha’s status as Jungkook’s fiancée. She began to feel nervous. “But…”

“Leave everything else to me. Please go ahead and return to your work.” Since Eunha said so, Lilan took the bank card and hurried off.

Eunha immediately tugged Shuhua to the adjacent room, room 202.

God knows what Eunha told her. When Shuhua returned, the way she looked at Lisa had changed. Her gaze was filled with disdain. “It turns out that you’re someone like that!”

Lisa found her behaviour to be ridiculous. “Someone like what?”

“Tsk.” Shuhua could not be bothered to respond to her.

She was only a cheap woman who dreamt of seducing her future brother-in-law.