289.Looking for Eunha {2}

“I’m going right now. He is our Eunha’s fiancée.” Yerin held Eunha’s hand tightly as they stood on the balcony. She spoke up in excitement. “Eunha, quickly look! Jeon Jungkook, CEO Jeon, is actually headed for our dormitory building. He’ll be here soon. He is definitely here to look for you!”

Shuhua, who shared a dorm room with Lisa, immediately ran towards the next door room’s balcony. She grabbed Eunha’s hand in agitation. “My good Eunha, you have to say a few good words about me to Jeon Jungkook, ah! My family’s business has been struggling to pick up. As long as Jeon Jungkook is willing to help us out, we’ll be soaring in no time!”

“I’m Qian Xiaohe. Goddess Eunha, do you still remember me?” Qian Xiaohe seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. “You gave me an autograph the last time we met in the school’s cafeteria. You even promised to ask Jeon Jungkook to introduce a rich man’s son to me…”

“Me too. Goddess Eunha, will you please give me another autograph…”

“I want one too!”

A large crowd of girls charged into dorm room 202. They all held pieces of paper in their hands in anticipation.

Obtaining Jeon Jungkook’s future fiancée’s autograph would not only bring them much honour, but also, when Eunha eventually married into the Jeon family, the autograph could be worth a lot of money.

Tzuyu approached her own dorm room’s entrance. The dorm room she shared with Lisa was very empty in comparison.

As she took in the crowd of girls next door, she shook her head. “A group of people without eyesight. What’s the use of having the autograph of someone like Lee Eunha?”

Qian Xiaohe immediately jumped out. “She’s Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée. If you insult her, you’re not giving CEO Jeon any face!”

She intentionally spoke loudly. This was because she had noticed Jungkook heading upstairs.

“Ahh! Jeon Jungkook is almost here!” A large group of girls squealed to Eunha on the balcony.

Their gazes were filled with envy as they watched Eunha. “Goddess Eunha, you’re really lucky to be CEO Jeon’s fiancée!”

If this had been in the past, Eunha would definitely be enjoying their idolising and envious gaze.

But, right now…

Her expression was slightly poor and pale. Her fists were also clenched tightly.

This was because she clearly understood that Jungkook did not come to visit her.

If he entered Lisa’s room later, her identity as his fake fiancée would be exposed!

She absolutely could not afford losing this face!

Hasn’t Lisa, the pig head, always prevented Jungkook from publicly announcing their relationship?

If she ran to room 202 right now, she would still be able to overcome this trial.

At the thought of this, Eunha, who was surrounded by a large crowd of girls in the corner of her balcony, shouted suddenly. “Move aside, move aside!”

“Goddess Eunha, please give me an autograph…” A female student pushed a sheet of paper towards her.

“I don’t have the mood to do that right now.” Eunha pushed her way towards her dorm room’s entrance. “Everyone, please step aside!”

Since the goddess was speaking up, the group of fangirls could only shift to the side.

Eunha then ran into room 201 before Jungkook could approach the place.

Yerin scanned the crowd of girls in her dorm room. “You guys are really too much. Why would you ask Eunha for her autograph right now? CEO Jeon is here to see her. She doesn’t have time for all of you.”

All of the girls immediately appeared embarrassed. “Didn’t you see? The moment God Jungkook appeared, the entire school was moved. We’re just afraid that it’ll be harder to ask for her autograph after this.”