346.Notoriously Famous

“Chou Tzuyu, you were scrolling through your phone earlier, no? Don’t tell me that you don’t know how Lisa has been behaving out of line.” Liu Dan put on a generous attitude. “I won’t be petty with a girl like you, but as your classmate, I advise you to stay further away from Lalisa.”

He then turned to the two students who had just apologised. “Go on and look through any forums you can find. Even the school forum will do. You’ll easily understand what kind of person Lisa is. We are all students from Jing Hua University. I won’t use any dirty language to get my point across.”

The two students immediately brought their phones out. Less than a minute later, their expressions changed. “Let’s go, let’s go. We won’t use our words carelessly either. We can’t afford to provoke CEO Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée.”

After saying this, the two rushed away.

Liu Dan proudly lifted his chin. “Tzuyu, why are you still standing next to Lisa? You should listen to my kind-hearted advice. Do you see how the crowd is watching Lisa with disdain? If she wasn’t Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée, everyone would have already scolded her to her face for being unfilial!”

“Whatever I do is none of your business!” Sun Jiamu linked elbows with Lisa. “Lisa, no matter what you’ve done, I’ll always be on your side!”

“…” Lisa was very moved. “In the future… I will also protect you.”

She absolutely would not allow Tzuyu’s tragic future to repeat itself.

Shuhua, from their dormitory, had been watching the farce in amusement by the side for a while. Previously, she had a conflict with Lisa and Tzuyu.

When she saw their circumstance, she immediately mocked them. “Tzuyu, I think you must be trying to hold onto Lisa’s thigh. That’s good. She will soon marry into the Jeon family and become successful. It’s not impossible for her to lift your Chou family. However, you have to understand Jeon Jungkook’s status well. If Lisa is clean, perhaps she’ll be able to enter the Jeon family. But she doesn’t even have any principles. Perhaps soon, she won’t have the status of being Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée. Be careful not to be like Qian Xiaohe and Eunha. After chasing a useless imitation for too long, all you are left with is a bag of air.”

“The person with the surname Yeh, enough of your nonsense!” Tzuyu’s cheeks were red. She urgently told Lisa, “Lisa, don’t listen to her lies. I definitely am not being your friend because of your status as Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée. I sincerely wish to be friends with you. I swear that no matter if it’s in the past or present, I absolutely don’t have any desire to obtain benefits from you. Even if… even if Jeon Jungkook ended his engagement with you, we will still be good friends!”

“I believe in you.” Lisa nodded.

Tzuyu’s eyes turned red. “There’s nothing more moving than those four words.”

Lisa smiled. “It’s a pity I’m not a woman. Otherwise, I’ll definitely marry you!”

Tzuyu was teased into laughing.

“Tsk, birds of a feather flock together.” Shuhua sneered. “Go on and enjoy your schoolmates’ ‘attention’. It’s what you deserve for standing with Lalisa.”

“Scram!” Lisa smiled coldly.

Shuhua wanted to lose her temper at Lisa for telling her to scram. She dearly wished to burn her to death. However, she still felt some fear due to Lisa’s status as Commander Jeon’s fiancée. In the end, she had no choice but to leave.

In the Yu Ting Villa, Jungkook had a meeting with Sheng Shi Group’s management. He then moved onto rapidly settling various urgent documents.

Knock, knock!

Butler Zhao stepped into the study room and indifferently reported. “Young Master, Miss Lee has become notoriously famous.”