Donah|mafia boss

smut!
info: Jonah is 25 and 195cm, Daniel is 20 and 175cm, enojy!

"Come in." Jonah said from behind his big and luxurious desk. The door opened to reveal his two workers, but also friends - Corbyn and Jack, with a blonde haired boy.

"What is it?" Jonah grumbled with stone face.

"This boy was wandering on our area, but he won't talk, boss." Corbyn replayed, holding tightly onto the mystery boy.

Jonah stood up and walked to them slowly, eyeing up and down the blondie.

"Can you fucking stop looking at me like i am a fucking prey?!" he finally said.

"Excuse me?" Jonah asked raising his brow.

"I don't fucking want to be here! I was just on a walk and those two fuckers brought me here against my will!" he said turning a little bit red from anger.

"Listen here sweetheart," Jonah walked closer towering the boy,"do you even know you were walking on a very dangerous area?"

"I.don't.fucking.care!" he said through the gritted teeth, balling his fists."Let me go fucking bitch or i will call the police!" he yelled, shocking Corbyn and Jack.

Jonah grabbed his jaw tightly and looked straight into his eyes. "I can easily kill you right now, so watch your little mouth." he said lowering his voice.

"Yeah?! Then do it, i fucking dare you!" he replayed looking straight into Jonah's eyes.

"Boys, get out of here." Jonah said, his eyes not leaving the blue ones in front of him.

"Boss, don't do anything stupid." Jack plead, he started liking the new boy, no one ever said back to Jonah.

"Get the fuck out!" he yelled, making Daniel scared that he will actually kill him, meanwhile Jack and Corbyn left worrying about blue eyed boy.

Jonah grabbed boy's hair, making him yelp in shock. "Ouch, what the heck!?"

"Listen me carefully, sweetheart." Jonah said in intimidating voice, showing his highness over boy. "Let's make a deal, if you don't want to be dead." he grabbed harder on his hair.

"Fuck!" boy moaned a little and grabbed Jonah's hand. "Let go!"

"Pain kink, huh?" Jonah snorted,"what's your name?"

"I won't tell you." he said through gritted teeth.

Jonah turned the boy around and pressed his back against younger's back. "Do you feel it?"

"What? Your fucking dick?! Are you insane?"

"I meant my gun, sweetheart," he said sneaking his hands to the boy's front,"so what's your name?"

"Daniel," he sighed,"hey! Watch your hands." Daniel started moving around to get away from Jonah's hands.

"Stop moving or we will have a problem, that you will have to repair." he whispered, making Daniel stop.

"Can you let me go, I'm not even gay." he grunted.

"Are you sure? I can see your semi hard dick, sweetheart." Jonah smirked, blowing some air on Daniel's neck, making goosebumps on his arm.

"S-stop that," he stuttered, trying to escape Jonah's strong grip,"can i just already go?"

"No sugar, but we can have a deal. I won't kill you and instead you will stay in my mansion and be my maid." he said, caressing Daniel's belly.

"Are you crazy?! What do you want me to do, clean your toilet?!" he said disgusted.

"No sweetheart, i wouldn't do such a thing to you, let's sit down and i will tell you what your job will be." he said letting go of Daniel, hearing a little whine.