Donah|roommates

smut!

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ   

"Daniel!" Jonah yelled from the living room.

"What do you want?!" he yelled back from his room, he was currently laying in his bed after a party he had yesterday.

"I told you to clean the mess when I will be back home, but it's still the same and you didn't even move from your bed!" Jonah screamed at Daniel, now standing in the doorway.

"Jesus if it's a problem for you, then clean it." Daniel rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone.

"I'm not gonna clean your fucking mess, go clean it now!" Jonah yelled getting closer to the blonde's bed.

"Jonah, do you have a dick up your ass or something? Chill, I'm gonna clean it later." Daniel said shaking his head, not even looking up at his roommate.

"It's enough!"

Before daniel could react, Jonah grabbed his legs and turned him on his belly.

"Bro! What the fuck!?" he yelled, trying to get up.

Jonah pushed daniel to the bed with his left hand, so he won't escape, with his other he spank his ass, three times.

"J-jonah, stop it!" Daniel tried again to escape, but it didn't go as he wanted.

"Shut up, now." he said sternly.

Jonah quickly pulled Daniel's sweats and boxers down, revealing his soft ass. He spanked him again, but harder then before, he saw how daniel bit his lip after new slaps.

"Stop, I'm sorry!" Daniel yelled and he finally escaped from Jonah's strong grip and he pulled up his pants.

"Oh my God, are you fucking hard?" Jonah asked chucking and looking down at daniel.

"N-no, are you stupid?" he asked and went quickly to the bathroom.

Daniel went immediately to the bathroom, yes he has a pain kink, he loves when someone spank him. The reason why he made a party the day before is that he wanted to have a sex with some guy, but everyone was too drunk or high to fuck him.

That might be also the reason why he didn't clean the mess in the morning, he was mad and sad that he didn't get what he wanted and now he needed to deal with his hard dick.

Him and Jonah never were in a good terms, Jonah being 22 and Daniel being 20 was crazy. Jonah was treating daniel as a baby, which he knew the younger boy hated.

Daniel on the other hand was making parties in their house to make Jonah mad, Daniel looked more like a innocent and sweet boy, where Jonah looked like a bad boy with tattoos and dyed black hair. But actually Jonah was the sweet and caring one, when Daniel was a party type.

Daniel sat on the toilet and pulled out his dick from his sweats. He put his hand around himself and he started jerking off. He hated the fact that Jonah saw him hard, it was horrible. Daniel closed his eyes and he let quite moans left his mouth. His hand started moving faster up and down, slightly tugging harder his cock.

Jonah quietly came inside their bathroom only to see Daniel with a dick in his hand, he smirked and came closer to him.

"So you were hard huh?" he asked.

"N-no! It's not because of it." Daniel said nervously, he quickly put his dick in his sweats hoping jonah didn't see much.

"I knew you were a horny type, but didn't know you have a pain kink." he chuckled.

"Fuck of Jonah! I didn't get a dick yesterday and you are not helping!" he yelled standing up.

Jonah grabbed Daniel's waist and turned him around, he put younger's hands on the closed toilet.

"Jonah!"

"Shh, chill baby." Jonah put one hand on Daniel's back to keep him in one position and with the other one he spanked him five times.

"J-jo."

"What is it baby?" Jonah asked looking at Daniel's red face.

"Take off of my p-pants."

"As you wish." Jonah grabbed Daniel's sweats and boxers and pulled them down.

He massaged younger boy's butt and spanked it again five times. It was already red and it had handprints from Jonah's strong spanks.

"Go to my bedroom, baby." Jonah said and Daniel immediately stood up a d ran out of the bathroom.

Jonah came to his bedroom all naked, daniel blushed and bit his lip. He never thought he would see his roommate like this. Jonah sat on the bed next to Daniel and quickly put his on his stomach on his lap.

"How many you want?" Jonah asked, taking off of Daniel's pants.

"10 and then I want you to fuck me roughly." Daniel said and Jonah smirked at him words.

Jonah started delivering spanks one by one, after all of them he heard moans and whimpers. A few minutes more and he would literally throw daniel on his bed and fuck him that he won't remember him name.

"Hands and knees, now." Jonah demanded and Daniel quickly did what he wanted.

Jonah grabbed a lube from the drawer and brought it to his bed. He squirted some on his hand and put it on his dick and some on Daniel's hole. He positioned himself behind his friend and he pushed inside of him, he heard wincing from the pain, but then he heard a moan, which only role him that Daniel seriously had a pain kink.

When Jonah started thursting faster, Daniel's moans got louder just as his whines. His head was laying on the bed with his ass in the air, he already had sweaty and red face.

"Harder Jonah." he whined, he knew really well that Jonah was specially avoiding his prostate.

"That is not my name babyboy." he said stopping.

"Please j-jo! Don't stop!" he begged.

"Then what's my name?" he asked again sternly.

"D-daddy, please go harder and don't stop." he whined begging him to continue.

"Of course baby." Jonah smirked and did as Daniel asked him.

He aimed on Daniel's prostate and when he hit it, younger boy almost sobbed from the huge amount of pleasure.

"Fuck, you are so tight." Jonah groaned and slowed down his thursts, but made them harder and deeper.

"Just like that, daddy!" he moaned out, panting with his back arched and hands holding tightly the quilt under him.

Jonah grabbed Daniel's dick and jerked him of, to bring him closer to his climax.

"N-no daddy, that's t-too much!" he cried.

"Shh baby." he ran his thumb over Daniel's tip collecting some of his precum.

Seconds later Daniel came with his mouth opened, only a small moan leaving it. His face redder than before, hair all sweaty just like his body.

Jonah slammed into him a few more times, ending inside of him. He pulled out and laid next to Daniel, both boys trying to catch their breaths.

Jonah being the first one to catch it, stood up and grabbed tissues, he cleaned Daniel's belly from his cum and his hole. They both got under the quilt and fall asleep in each other's arms.

WC: 1192

Yesterday (Monday) I was supposed to go to school first day after my winter break so after two weeks, but I woke up with a fucking horrible headache and then I threw up so I stayed at home. Right now it's 9 am and I have school at 11 am so I decided to end this chapter.