Donah|babysitter

update: I edited it, I mean all of the mistakes and things like that, the story is the same

warnings: smut

Daniel's parents and his sister Anna were going on a trip to Europe for two weeks. He decided to stay at home alone, because he was there already and he wanted to relax. But he didn't know what his mom had in a plan.

Keri, Jeff and Anna were living at 9 am, Daniel was hugging them and wishing a safe journey. That's when they heard a door bell.

"Oh he's here, great." mom said.

"Whose here? I thought I was staying alone." Daniel was really confused.

When his mom opened the door he saw a tall boy. He shook hand with Keri and Jeff and get inside their house.

"Me and Anna are going to the car, we will be waiting there." dad said and they left house.

"Daniel this is Jonah he will be your babysitter."

"WHAT?! Mom I'm 17 not 7!!" Daniel was so mad at his mom.

"Daniel stop telling at me, I want you to be safe all the time so that's why I called jonah, I heard a lot of good things about him." Keri explained.

"That's nice that you want me to be safe, but how old is he 18? 19? I'm not much younger." Daniel wanted to be finally alone, but his mom had other plans as always.

"No of course not he is 20, maybe you will have a new friend Chris, Gabbie and Tate will be happy to have a new friend." Daniel's mom said smiling at Jonah.

"Wow mom seriously he is only 3 years older you could have also called Tate to come here." he hoped that this will convince his mom to be alone.

"Daniel, Jonah is staying here for two weeks, in our house in a guest room and there is no way that you will stay alone. Goodbye Daniel, have fun!" his mom said and kissed his cheek. She said goodbye to Jonah and left.

Daniel turned around and left to the kitchen. He didn't care about jonah, he really didn't want to have a new friend, he loves his current best friends.

Jonah went behind Daniel to the kitchen. He sat on the stool and watched what he was doing. He wanted to laugh when he saw a younger boy trying to take something from the highest shelf.

"Ughh can you please help me or you are just going to be looking at me huh?" asked Daniel with an anger in his voice.

"Hm I think I will sit here and watch." Jonah said smirking.

"Oh fuck me, why do you need be my babysitter?!" said frustrated Daniel.

"So now you want me to fuck you? Wow didn't expected that. Aren't you too young for a sex." Daniel's cheeks went so red. He turned around and tried to take cookies again but they were too high.

And for Jonah it was a nice show. Daniel as daniel loved over sized hoodies so he was wearing one. And the thing is he didn't have pants or shorts. He was wearing pink short boxers and they showed perfectly his thick ass.

Jonah was liking the view that much that he started getting hard. "Do you need help?" Jonah asked licking his lips.

"Were you deaf before or something? I asked you about this!" Daniel yelled.

Jonah got up and went to Daniel. He stood behind him, that his dick was on younger's butt and Daniel's dick was pressed against the counter.

Blonde boy felt Jonah's slightly hard cock. He bite his lip, the reason why he wanted to stay alone was to have some fun with himself, he never felt or saw other boy's dick in real life of course.