Zaniel|innocent

Requested by xx_beanzlimelight_xx

Im so so sorry that you waited a week for this I was busy with my friends and I didn't feel like writing, this week is my last week of holidays and I had three doctors orthopedist, allergist and family doctor, I want to write two more fanfics this week, because idk when I will write another once. I'm going to high school and everything will be new for me and I want to focus on school, probably I'm not gonna be active that much on my two fan accounts on insta, but here it will be hard for me to be active, I hope you understand me :)

But coming back to the story

warnings: smut

Zach was sitting in his room that is right next to jorbyns, he heard weird noises, but he shrugged them off. He continued reading his book, but the noises were louder and it sounds like Corbyn was hurt. He put his book on the bed and ran to their room.

"Corbyn are you ok?!" he asked worriedly.

"Ugh y-yes Zach now please leave our r-room." he moaned.

"But if you are ok, why Jonah is on top of you are, you are both naked?" he asked having no idea what was going on.

"Zach we will explain later now go out." Jonah increased his voice at Zach.

"But Jo I want to know now, what if you are lyin-"

"Zachary I said get out!!" Jonah cut him of and yelled at him.

Zach nodded and walked out of the room. He was sad that Jonah yelled at him and they didn't explain, all of them knew that Zach was inexperienced and he was the bands baby. He walked downstairs and sat on the sofa hugging his legs.

"What's wrong Z?" Daniel asked.

"Is it wrong that's I'm curious?" he asked sadly.

"Oh what do you mean?" he asked sitting closer to Zach.

"I heard earlier that Corbyn was making noises and even scremed quietly, so I went to check on him and I saw that Jonah was on top of his and they were naked. So I asked if he is ok and he said he was fine and I asked what they were doing and Jonah yelled at me saying to get out." he explained making Daniel laugh.

"Zachy they were completely fine, he was making those noises because he felt so much pleasure and the thing they were doing is called sex." Daniel explained him and he was still confused.

"But Dani if he would feel pleasure he would be laughing or smiling."

"Yeah, but this is other kind of pleasure it's a lot of it so he is even screaming because he is feeling that good." he said and Zach nodded.

"Um Dani I have one more uh question." he said looking down and playing with his fingers.

"Yeah sure, what is that?"

"C-can you show me t-this?" he asked and Daniel's eyes went wide.

"Zach are you sure?"

"Please I want to know." Zach whined.

"Okay let's go to my room." Daniel got up and took Zach's hand.

They walked upstairs hearing quite moans from jorbyns room. We entered my bedroom and I closed and locked the door. We sat on my bed and Zach was still looking at your hands.

"Z are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to, we can wait month or year." Daniel took Zach's hands to his to show him that everything is okay.

"Dani everyone look at me like at a baby, I want to do something that everyone do." Zach looked up at Daniel standing up.

"Um okay I understand, but if you want me to stop just say." he said still sitting on the bed.

Zach took of his t-shirt and pants, making daniel bite his lip, maybe Zach was bands baby but he had abs and nice body. He looked so sexy for blonde boy. He got up and walked to the younger one and kissed him. They weren't a couple, but Daniel wanted to change it as soon as possible.

Zach was shocked by Daniel's move, but he kissed back loving the new feeling. He put his hands on the back of Daniel's head to pull him closer. He felt older's tounge entering his mouth, he let him in and he moaned when Daniel touched his tounge.

The blonde moved to younger's neck to make few hickeys to show everyone that he is taken. He took of his clothes, leaving both of them in boxers. "Zach baby are you ready?" Daniel asked hoping Zach wouldn't be mad at the pet name.

"Yeah dani, never was that ready." he smiled.

They took of their underwear and Daniel gently pushed Zach on the bed and hovered over him. They kissed for few minutes, before Daniel took a lube. He put it on his dick and some on Zach's hole.

"I will prepare you ok, so it won't hurt that much."

"No Dani I need you now, just go slow, please." Daniel bite his lip, he never knew that he will have naked Zach begging for him.

He slowly pushed, stopping half way, when he saw small nod from zach he pushed all the way. He waited again and started slow pace to stretch him more. When he finally heard Zach moan he went faster, making brunette moaned louder and faster.

Daniel leaned down to kiss Zach but it was hard since Zach's mouth was opened all the time and moans were leaving it all the time, he decided to do few more hickeys on younger's chest.

Zach grabbed blanket under him in his hands and he arched his back, now he know why Corbyn was that loud. Daniel hit Zach's prostate what made him scream louder and some tears shower in his eyes.

"D-dani I feel something i-in my belly." Zach moaned out.

"Let it go baby." Daniel grinded, because he will be cumming too.

Zach let it go and came on his chest, he clenched around Daniel what made him cum inside of the boy. He pulled out and cleaned himself and Zach.

"Baby are you ok?" he asked softly.

"My back hurts." he whined when he wanted to change position.

"I know, I will make you hot bath so your muscle will relax and hopefully you back will be better tomorrow." Daniel smiled and Zach nodded.

He left to the bathroom that was connected to his room and filled bath with hit water and bath bombs. He came back to the room and picked exhausted Zach. Daniel put him in the water and when he wanted to leave Zach yelled.

"Daniel!"

"Huh? Is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"No, no, no i, i just wanted to ask if you want to get in with me." Zach blushed.

"Oh yeah sure, only if you want to." Zach nodded and Daniel got behind him pulling him closer.

They layed there till the water was cold, they got out and put clean clothes, Zach put his boxers and Daniel's big t-shirt. They layed on the bed and Zach cuddled to the blonde.

"Hey Zach I have a question to you." he said nervously.

"Yeah what's up Dani." he giggled at Daniel's nervousness.

"Um do you want to be my boyfriend?" he asked.

"Of course!" Zach laughed and cuddled more into Daniel.

"I thought you would say no." Daniel laughed and kissed Zach's head.

"If I would say no I wouldn't have sex with you, you dumbass." Zach laughed louder.

"Yeah, that makes sense, but hey I'm not that dumb." he laughed too.

They talked more together and fall asleep with big smiles on their faces.

WC: 1297