Jachary|panties

update: changed all of my mistakes and made some things more logic and nicer to read.

smut!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"Mom, do you think I should wear this to school?" Zach whined.

"Yes Zach, how many times do I have to tell you you look amazing?" she said shaking her head.

"But what if people won't like it, I mean I know I'm pretty popular at school, but there are still some people that don't like me." he said playing with the hem of his skirt.

"Sweetie, it doesn't matter, if they won't like your outfit it means they are jealous that you look gorgeous in it!" she said and Zach hugged her tightly.

"Thank you mom, I love you." Zach kissed her cheek and looked at himself it the mirror.

"I love you too, zach." she smiled.

Some time ago Zach found out that he likes cross dressing, his mom loved it and even bought him some cute clothes. Today he decided to wear black skirt with a beige sweter, he also put black panties under his skirt.

He left his home and drove to school, he walked inside of it and he started gaining a lot of attention from other students, to his surprise he was getting a lot of smiles and nice comments about his outfit

"Hey Zach! You finally decided to wear it." Daniel smiled at Zach looking at his cute clothes. Daniel was zach's best friend since kindergarten and both of their moms were best friends too.

"What's up Dani! Yeah finally decided to wear it and it turns out everybody like it." Zach said with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah of course, they love you so they will also love your style. Maybe you will finally get a boyfrie- ouch."

"Shut up, I'm not looking for a boyfriend they only want to get into my pants!" Zach cut him of, hitting his arm.

"Yeah, yeah, that's what are you saying everytime and you always complain about third wheeling." Daniel said, kissing Jonah's cheek as he came to them.

"Hey baby, hey Zach, I'm proud of you that you are eventually wearing what you wanted to." Jonah said pinching younger boy's cheek, zach was like his little brother, he always protected him and if he has a problem he was helping him along with Daniel.

"Oh stoop, I'm not a child and thanks, do you have any big hoodies that you can give me, I think I want to wear it with shorts tomorrow." Zach asked the couple.

"Um yeah I think I have some old ones that I can give you, but Jonah's hoodies are mine tho." Daniel suggested, pulling Jonah closer to him, making him laugh at Daniel's cuteness.