Jorbyn|dare

yo first fanfic without smut or anything sexual, yet I hope you are gonna like it <3

inspired by one shot I once read

∘˚˳°。☆*.✧∘˚˳°。☆*.✧∘˚˳°。☆*.✧∘˚˳°。☆*.✧

"Jonah we have a dare for you!" Zach said as he barged into Jonah's room.

"Hi, it's nice to see you too." Jonah smiled sarcastically and sat up on his bed.

"Yeah, yeah hi," jack said quickly, "listen if you will throw this ball into that cup you will get 50$, if not you have to date Corbyn for one week." he smirked.

"Corbyn, as in Corbyn Besson?!" Jonah asked and both boys nodded. "You guys are crazy he is obsessed with me."

"Yeah, if we would choose someone else it wouldn't be that fun." Zach said and gave jonah red ball.

Jack walked away from Jonah and put the cup on the drawer that was pretty far away from brunette's bed. Minute later jonah groaned loudly and hit his head with his hand rapidly.

"Well guess what, you are dating Corbyn!" Jack said clapping his hands.

"No shit Sherlock." Jonah rolled his eyes, making two younger boys laugh.

"See you at school tomorrow and remember to be nice to your new boyfriend." Jack winked and they ran out of Jonah's room and house.

Jonah and Jack were talking next to their lockers, it seemed like a normal day for jonah, because he forgot about the dare. He looked at jack with a frown, "and why are you smirking, huh?".

"Oh, because your boyfriend is here." he winked.

"Fuck, I forgot." Jonah groaned and turned around to see Corbyn.

"Hi baby." Corbyn said and hugged jonah.

"Okay, okay that's enough, don't get used to it, Corbyn." he said pushing a little the younger boy.

"It's baby, babe, honey or other sweet names to you." Corbyn smile at jonah and kissed him cheek.

"Do I really have to do it? Jack I'm not even gay it's gonna be weird." he said with a hope in his eyes.

"Yes you need to, here take 15$ and be good for him." Jack said handing him his money. "I'm gonna go to my next class, see you guys later and remember jonah be good for Corbyn."

"Yeah, yeah see you." he rolled his eyes.

"Soo, what are we gonna do after school?" Corbyn asked as they started going to their first lesson.

"We?"

"Yes, we. As we are now boyfriends we are gonna spend every day after school together." Corbyn said interlocking their fingers.

"Oh my gosh, do we have to walk hand in hand?" Jonah whined and looked down at their hands.

"Of course, so what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know how about you but on Mondays I'm playing games with my boys so I'm busy today." he said as they walked into their classroom.

"But we are suppose to do something together." Corbyn whined and sat down next to jonah.

"Well, I'm busy, maybe tomorrow or the day after." he shrugged, Corbyn sighed and unpacked his things.

Jonah came back home, happy to finally be alone without Corbyn. They didn't talk much after their first conversation and jonah was really happy about that. He laid down on his bed and grabbed his phone.