Jorbyn|stress

Requested by Piper

smut!

(=^・ェ・^=)(=^・ェ・^=)(=^・ェ・^=)(=^・ェ・^=)

"Mike! How long I need to wait for my music video to be done?! I need it as soon as possible!" Jonah screamed, he was a popular singer and a really stressed one.

"Sir, it will be done in a few minutes and we can post it in 10." Mike said tiredly.

Jonah rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa, having a little relax. Unfortunately his family had other plans for him, Jonah looked at his phone that was ringing and saw his mom's number.

"Hello?" he picked up his phone.

"Mom I told you that the song will be out today and stop telling your friends lies." he said angrily, because his mom's kept calling him every hour.

"I just said it will be today, mom i don't have a time!" and he hung up.

Jonah threw his phone on the sofa and closed his eyes, after a few minutes he felt that someone sat next to him. He looked to his left and saw Daniel, his best friend and also a solo artist.

"Jo you need to relax more, I can see bags under your eyes." Daniel said with a sad face.

"Oh Dani, it's a really hard time for me now, my mom is calling me every hour and shes spreading lies just so she will be more popular and her friends will look at her likes shes a god plus my fans really want to have a new song like right now." Jonah groaned and ran his hand through his hair.

"You need a stress relieve, something that will actually help you."

"Maybe you are righ-"

"Jonah! We have problems with your song." the editor said, he was slightly terrified that he will be fired.

"What?! I need it today and right now, I'm going for a coffee and when I'm back I want it to be ready!" Jonah yelled, he was angry that everything was going the other way that he wanted.

Jonah and Daniel walked out of the studio and went to the nearest Starbucks. They were talking about different things that will take Jonah's mind from the stress for a bit. They walked into the restaurant and bought their drinks.

"How are you and corbs?" Daniel asked about his brother, sitting on the chair.

"Oh it's not that good I have so much work that I didn't see him that much." Jonah said sadly thinking about his boyfriend.

"Jo, if you will tell him that you are really stressed and you have a rough time at work he will totally understand you."

"Yeah you are right dani, maybe a rough sex with him will be good for me we didn't do anything for a long time." Jonah explained.

"Okay, okay I don't want to know my brother's sexual life!" Daniel said closing his ears, making Jonah laugh.

They came back to the studio and Jonah found out that his song will be done tomorrow. He threw his papers on the floor and walked out of the building, going straight to his car.

Jonah get in his car and drove as fast as possible to his house, he didn't care about anything on the road, he was saying in his mind fuck everything. When he got to his house he opened the door roughly and he slammed them close.

"Corbyn! Come here!" Jonah yelled angrily, his voice showing that perfectly, he heard running down the stairs and he saw his boyfriend.

"A-are you okay?" Corbyn asked quietly.

He didn't saw jonah properly for a week and when he finally can see him he is mad.

"No! I am not! Everything is going horrible and I can't even relax for a minute because everyone want something from me!" he scremed, scaring corbyn.

"It's okay jonah i w-will help you, you can do whatever you want with me." said softly Corbyn feeling actually slightly terrified of Jonah.

"I expect you in the middle of the bed and naked." Jonah almost growled at his boyfriend.

Corbyn ran to their bedroom, he undressed himself and laid on the bed, just like Jonah wanted. The older boy also took off of his uncomfortable suit and threw everything on the kitchen chair.

Jonah walked to their bedroom and when he saw his boyfriend laying in the middle of their bed his eyes changed to the darker shade, list taking the power over him.

"Turn around babyboy." Jonah said and Corbyn obeyed him.

The brunette boy came to the bed and took in his hands Corbyn's ankles and pulled him to the edge of the bed. He didn't waste any time and he slowly pushed himself inside of corbyn.

"Fuck!" Corbyn didn't expect that from his boyfriend.

Jonah started at the brutal pace, slamming into the blonde boy really fast, he grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him on his forearms.

"You like that slut huh?" Jonah growled to his ear.

"Uh y-yes daddy." Corbyn was a moaning mess he finally felt pleasure and the pain was gone.

Jonah found younger's prostate and abused it going harder and faster than before, he finally felt his muscles relax for the first time in a long time. He leaned down and started kissing Corbyn's sweaty back, making hickeys whenever corbyn moaned.

"I-i need to cum!" Corbyn screamed.

"Not yet I want to come first!" Jonah yelled going harder on Corbyn's prostate, the blonde boy was moaning and whimpering, it was hard for him to keep himself and not cumming.

"Daddy come on cum inside of me, p-please." corbyn begged.

This took Jonah to the edge and he came inside of corbyn, he groaned and he continued thursting into the boy.

"Come on princess cum for daddy."

"Fuck daddy!" Corbyn yelled and he came, his legs shaking from a big amount of pleasure.

Jonah pulled out of him and laid him down in the middle of their bed and he cleaned all of the cum.

He went to the bathroom and threw a dirty towel to the basket and came back to his room, he saw that corbyn was curled up on the bed, shaking a little.

"C-corbyn, baby are you okay?" Jonah asked panicking.

"I'm c-cold." Corbyn shivered again.

Jonah went quickly to the wardrobe and he took new pair of boxers, his huge hoodie and Corbyn's sweats. He put everything on corbyn and put a quilt over him.

"Are you okay, did I hurt you?" Jonah asked.

"N-no, it was okay." he said, not looking at Jonah.

"Baby, look at me." Jonah said and Corbyn did.

"What's happening to you?"

"I-i think im, i-"

"Come on corbyn, I'm not gonna be mad at you." Jonah said running his hand through Corbyn's hair.

"I think, I'm p-pregnant." he said quickly and looked down.

"R-really?" Jonah asked shocked and corbyn nodded.

"I'm so happy, baby we are gonna be a great family." Jonah said and pulled corbyn to a hug.

"You are not mad?"

"Of course, I am not, why would I be, I'm taking a break I will be everyday with you." Jonah said happily.

"Really? I love you Jo."

"I love you too baby."

Hope you like it Piper :)
WC:1304, after editing 1238
I wrote it faster then I thought lol

August 2nd--> published
March 22nd--> updated