Zonah|hybrid

update: I changed my mistakes and made things better to read, I hope you will enjoy reading this more :)

smut!

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡       (◕દ◕)

Jonah was living alone in his big apartment, sometimes it was too quite for him and he wanted to change that. His friend told him about the 'Hybrid Pets'.

Jonah decided to buy a cat, he went to his car and drove to the shop, he walked in and started looking for a perfect one. His eye caught a small white cat in the corner of the cage, he walked closer and read a label.

"Zach Dean Herron, cat hybrid, 16, shy, submissive, virgin"

Jonah thought that Zach will be perfect for him, he asked an employee for a help to pack the cat, because he decided that he will buy him.

"Sir, are you sure you want to buy this one?" surprised employee asked.

"Yes, why not, he is cute." Jonah smiled at Zach.

"But he is really shy, every time we want to do something with him he is shaking and crying." he explained shaking him head.

"It's ok I will take him." Jonah said and paid for a hybrid.

Zach was shaking and crying just like the man said, Jonah took him to his car and drove really fast to his apartment. He parked his car and took Zach inside in a small cage, he sat on the sofa and opened it so the cat can go out.

"Come here Zachy, I won't hurt you."  Jonah said softly, giving his hand to Zach so can sniff it.

After some time he eventually came out, but he started crying more feeling not as safe as in his cage. Jonah took him on his hands, petting his head, trying to calm said Zach. And it actually helped a little bit, the younger boy felt a little bit safer.

"Hey baby, I'm Jonah," he smiled "can you shift for me? I will give you new clothes and we will eat something, because you are really thin."

Zach whined not wanting to shift, feeling insecure about his human body, but he did as Jonah asked. The older boy's eyes widened, Zach was so pretty for him, he softly kissed younger's head, picked him up and took him to his bedroom.

"Okay, what do you want to wear huh? I will give you my clothes now but tomorrow we will buy something for you." Jonah said looking at the boy.

"I-i want t-to wear y-your hoodie." Zach said still a little bit scared.

"Sure thing baby." Jonah picked a bigger hoodie and put it on Zach, he awed at him, his little body almost disappeared in the huge hoodie.

"Let's make something to eat, you are definitely hungry, right?"

"Mhm"

"Words baby, what do you want to eat?" Jonah said, he wanted him to feel safe saying what he thought and wanted.

"S-sorry, um it doesn't matter actually." Zach replayed.

"It's okay, do you maybe want a chicken?" Zach's ears perked up and he smiled a little bit.

"I see you want it." Jonah laughed and Zach giggled really quietly.

Jonah started making a dinner what didn't last long and when he ended making it he put a full plate in front of Zach. They ate together their first meal and talked a little bit, when they finished they went to the living room and they sat on the sofa. Jonah picked cartoons for Zach and they were cuddling till the late night. Jonah gave Zach a bath and they went to the bed and fall asleep quickly.

In the middle of the night Zach felt hot and he started panting, he whined because he knew it was a heat. He heard about it before, but he never had it till now.

His dick hurted and he had no idea what to do, he started grinding against the bed, but it gave him only a little bit of pleasure. Zach was squirming so much, that he woke up Jonah. The older looked at his baby and saw what he was doing.

"Baby are you in the heat?" Jonah asked huskily.

"Ugh yes jonah p-please do s-something." he whined, feeling only pain.

"It's your first heat right?" Jonah asked and Zach nodded his head quickly.

"Lay on your back, the first thing I will do is called jerking off or masturbating. So I will take your dick in my hand and I will be moving it up and down." Jonah explained.

He stared jerking off Zach and the younger instantly moaned, Jonah increased the speed and Zach's back arched, his mouth opened, moans leaving it one by one.

"M-master! I f-fell ugh something weird um in my belly." Zach moaned out, he looked at Jonah not understanding a new feeling.

"You are gonna cum, release it baby."

"UGH MASTERR!!" Zach came all over his stomach and Jonah's hand, he panted fastly, but soon his dick was hard again.

"You did really good baby boy, now we are gonna have sex, okay?" Jonah asked. "It will give you more pleasure, but firstly it will hurt a little bit." Jonah explained and Zach nodded.

The older boy took a lube from his wardrobe and put it on his fingers, he put one of his digits in Zach's hole, hearing a whine.

"Master it hurts, pull it out, pleasee." Zach begged, he didn't like this feeling, it scared him to be honest.

"Shh it's okay princess, the pain will go away in a few seconds." Jonah reassured him.

When he put another finger, Zach moaned and Jonah scissored him, giving him more pleasure. Finally he had four of his digits inside of the cat. He leaned down and licked his neck looking for a sweet spot, when he heard a louder moan he attacked the pale skin. He sucked and bit it making a purple love bite.

He pulled out his fingers and he pushed himself inside of Zach, Jonah started thursting staright on so the younger boy will get more pleasure, because Jonah new hybrids have a pain kink.

Zach was a moaning mess under Jonah, the older thursted faster and harder abusing younger's prostate. Zach was fast to cum hard for the second time, Jonah finished inside of him and he gently pulled out.

He laid next to the younger boy and closed his eyes, softly panting. He wanted to get up and have a shower with zach, but the boy was faster and climbed on Jonah's lap.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"I-i'm still hard uh." Zach said taking Jonah's dick and sitting on it, they both moaned when Zach sinked all the way.

He started bouncing and grinding his hips really fast, he was shocked, because Jonah was moaning really loud, because before he wasn't making any noises. The older boy thursted hard his hips and zach scremed from the pleasure.

Finally he came for the third time and soon after him Jonah. He fell on the older's chest and panted really fast.

"T-thank you master." he said, having a little problem saying it without the normal breathing.

"Your welcome angel." Jonah kissed him and they went to take a shower.

Jonah fucked him agian so he won't wake up again that night, they came back to bed and fall asleep Jonah spooning Zach.

WC:1125, after updating 1227

July 21st--> published
November 1st--> updated