Jarbyn|best friend's brother

sexual!

Jack has blonde hair in this.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"I'm coming!" Ashley yelled running down the stairs.

She came downstairs and ran to the front door, she opened them to reveal her best friend, Jack. He was here for the first time since Ashley moved here not a long time ago and they immediately became best friends.

"Hi Jack! Come in." Ashely smiled and she made a place for jack to come in.

"Hi Ashley, how are you?" he hugged her.

"I'm great. Come on I want to show you my new bedroom." she laughed and drugged him to her room.

They ran upstairs to the end of the corridor, Ashely opened the white door to her new bedroom only to be showed it's beautiful design. Jack walked after her and his mouth was wide opened.

"Oh my gosh Ash, it looks amazing." Jack looked at her in awe.

"Thank you!" she smiled from ear to ear.

Jack was still looking around it, her room wasn't big but it was cozy, she had a place that looked like a small cave, cute bed, a lot of small lights and she had fake and real plants everywhere.

"I think, I will be visiting you really often." he chuckled.

"You are really welcome here, but-" she grabbed his arm and whispered to his ear. "you need to meet my brother and I'm sure you will be even sleeping here."

"Ash! Omg! Stop, I don't even know him." he whined.

"Well duh, but you will meet him, when he will be back from his volleyball training, all sweaty and hot." she laughed when she saw a blush from embarrassed on Jack's cheeks.

"How can you say it about your brother, ew, but is he even a gay?" he asked.

"He is bisexual, he had a girlfriend, but they broke up lately." Ashely said rolling her eyes.

"What was up with her?"

"She was a bitch, she was with him only because he is the capitan of the volleyball team and he is popular." she sighed.

"Okay, but how do you know that he is looking for a boyfriend right now, I mean he just broke up with her and she was a girl." Jack stated.

"Jaaack, stop thinking so much, I know him and I know you, I saw him and I saw you and I think you two are perfect, OH you will just see." she fall down on her bed, falling at her face.

"Uh I don't know, what if he will thought that I'm fat?" he asked, he didn't want her to win this 'argument'.

"Gosh, jack, I can make a bet that you two will be a couple." Ashely mumbled into her bed.

"Sure.." he whispered.

"I heard that!" she yelled.

They did their homework and learnt everything they thought they will need for the next day. Since tomorrow is Friday they had easy lessons and their weekend will be starting really early.

"Can you tell me were the bathroom is?" Jack asked after his third can of cola.

"From my room to the left and then the first door on the right." she said laughing at Jack.

Jack walked out of her room and went to the door that she told him is a bathroom. He grabbed the handle and walked inside, his eyes widened when he saw a sexy boy only in boxers.

"O-omg I'm sorry." he wanted to close the door but the older boy pulled him into the bathroom.

"Where are you going, pretty boy?" he asked, putting his hands around Jack's hips.

"I'm Corbyn, Ashley's older brother and you are-"

"I-im jack." he said nervously.

"Right, pretty name fits pretty face." the boy smirked.

"T-thank you, but c-can I use the toilet?" Jack asked.

"Yeah." Corbyn said and he turned around.

"Omg are you serious?"

"Yep, come on jack." he said, his back still facing younger boy.

He sighed and slowly pulled down his pants and boxers looking at corbyn do he wasn't looking at him. He started to pee, sighing in relieve, he closed his eyes forgetting that Corbyn was there with him.

The blonde boy turned around and he walked behind jack, he knelt down, his face was in front of younger's ass. When he heard that he stopped peeing he pushed his back, so it was bent and his ass hole showed to him.

He heard Jack's gasp and he licked his hole. "Holy shit! Corbyn what are you doing?" Jack yelled.

"Shh baby, we don't want Ashley to hear you right?" he whispered against Jack's entrance, sending chills down his spine.

He kissed Jack's cheeks and made few hickeys on both of them. Corbyn started biting around the blonde's anus in a teasing way, he wanted to see if jack was needy. "P-please." he whined.

"Tell me what do you want babyboy?" he asked grabbing a flesh of Jack's butt.

"Fuck me with your tounge, please." he was pushing his ass in corbyn's direction, trying to find pleasure from the other boy.

"As you wish, princess."

He smirked and licked Jack's hole. He slowly pushed his tounge inside of him, earning a squeal. Corbyn sucked on younger's entrance, giving him more pleasure then Jack could imagine.

Corbyn grabbed his own dick and pumped it. He moaned into Jack's ass, hearing him moan louder. He fucked him faster with his tounge also increasing the speed of his hand.

"Sh-shit I'm cumming!" Jack whispered-yelled.

"Do it babyboy." Corbyn groaned, also close to his climax.

After one last thrust of corbyn's tounge jack came inside of the toilet, the older boy cumming right behind him on the floor. They both panted after their orgasms, Corbyn got up first and he grabbed jack immediately, seeing the he almost fell down.

"Baby you okay?" Corbyn asked softly.

"Mhm" he mumbled.

Corbyn sat him on the closed toilet and he cleaned the floor. He put his boxers on again and dressed up jack. Corbyn found a hoodie and sweats and put them really fast on himself.

"Jacky, come on I will pick you up." Corbyn rubbed younger's arm.
(at first I wrote 'i will lick you up' :o)

Jack stood up and Corbyn picked him up just like a kid. The younger boy nuzzled his head into other boys neck. He closed his eyes and started slowly falling asleep.

Corbyn walked out of the bathroom and went to Ashley's room. He opened the door and saw that she was on her phone, waiting probably for jack.

"Hey Ash, is it okay if I will steal jack? He fall asleep right now." Corbyn whispered not wanting to wake up him.

"Ha! I knew that there will be something between you two and yes you can." she smiled at him.

"Thanks." he chuckled and walked to his room.

He layed down with jack in his arms and they fall asleep together. And let me tell you that Ashley was right.

WC:1187

I was feeling dizzy today and I have no idea why. Any ideas why I was feeling like that?