Dorbyn|hate

smut!

unedited

( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ) ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ) ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ) ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ) ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

"Daniel, I really don't care if you hate corbyn or not, because he is my friend just like Zach and Jonah and they are also yours, so we all are gonna meet." Jack told Daniel.

"Jack, but I hate him and he hates me, if you could only see how he looks at me when I say something or even when I don't do anything!" he said throwing his hands up and then he closed his locker.

"I get it, you told me about this million times, but you still need to come and you don't need to talk to him." Jack said and they walked to their next class.

"Jesus, Jack is there something that I can do not to come to your house?" he whined.

"Nope, you need to suffer a little to make me, Jonah and Zach happy." he said as they walked inside of the classroom.

"Okay I will come, but I expect you to buy chips fromge." he chuckled and Jack sighed and nodded.

Daniel was walking to his next class and he was looking at his phone writing to his mom that he is going to Jack for a sleepover. As he wasn't paying attention he felt himself bumping into someone taller and bigger than him. He stumbled back, fortunately he didn't fall, he looked up and his eyes met Corbyn's.

"Look where are you going." Corbyn growled.

"Jesus sorry, I was writing a message." Daniel said rolling his eyes.

"Roll your eyes again at me and you will regret it, bitch." Corbyn said and walked away bumping daniel's arm.

The younger boy groaned, he regretted that he accepted Jack's invitation. He could stay at home and watch Netflix or something, but no he will spend Friday and even the night in the same room with the person that he hates the most. Just amazing.

It was time for daniel's lunch, he went to the table that him and Jack always sit, sometimes with different people. But when he saw a blonde hair next to Jack's he felt that his blood started boiling. He walked madly to their table and sat down next to Jonah across from corbyn.

"Hey Daniel, what's up?" Jack asked, h just shrugged and started eating his salad.

"Cat got your tongue?" Corbyn asked and looked at Daniel straight into his eyes.

"Mine will do it, if she's gonna see you." Daniel told him, shooting him a death look.

"I'm not planning to visit you anytime." he said back.

"I won't even invite such a bitch like you." he said through the gritted teeth

"If someone's a bitch that you."

"Both of you shut up, you are suppose to get together and not hate each other more." Jack said angrily.

"Not my fault that all he do is annoy me." Daniel said rolling his eyes.

"Me?!" Corbyn asked throwing his hands up.

"Guys Jack is right, shut up it's getting annoying, every time we meet both of you argue." Jonah said and they actually shut up, but it was easy to say that they both were still angry.

"Changing the subject, Jack should I bring something to eat?" Zach asked.

"I have pretty big amount of food, so there is no need unless you really want to have something that you like, so it's up to you." Zach nodded and they kept having a small conversation with Jonah.