Zorbyn|camping

update: I changed all of the mistakes.

sexual!

ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ

It was finally summer, boys decided that they will go camping together. Jonah's dad owns a place in the forest near lake and river were boys will be staying.

Jonah being the oldest was driving a car, firstly he picked up Daniel and then Jack, because they were living the closet to him. They drove to Zach's house to pick him up.

"Hey guys!" Zach greeted them.

"Hi Zach." they all said together.

"Zach are you excited to spend one week with Corbyn?" Daniel asked smirking.

"W-what? Of course I'm excited that I will spend a time with all of you." Zach blushed a little.

"Yeah, yeah, but most specifically to spend it with Corbyn." Jonah said when they parked next to corbyn's house.

"Hi everyone." Corbyn said sitting next to Zach, squeezing in the back seat with him and Jack. They all said hi and they continued their journey.

When they arrived it was 9 pm, they made a bonfire and took all of their  things from the car. They made three tents around to the fire so it won't be cold at night.

"Guys who is with whom in the tent?" Zach asked.

"Oh we forget to tell you that we talked about it before, when you had to go home last time. So I'm alone since I'm the biggest and the oldest one, then there is Jack and Daniel and you with Corbyn." Jonah explained.

"Why just like that?" he asked nervously.

"Because as I said I'm the biggest and we don't want to separate janiel, right?"

"N-no."

Jack pulled out marshmallows and they sat next to the bonfire, they took their blankets janiel had a big one, Zach and Corbyn their own and then Jonah, he didn't have a blanket.

"Hey Zach, can I have your blanket and you will share with Corbyn? I forgot to take mine and it's pretty cold here." Jonah asked.

"Um, but why you can't share it with Corbyn?"

"Because obviously we are too big for one blanket." he said laughing, corbyn joining him later.

Zach gave him his blanket and Corbyn sat next to him, he put his blanket on younger's arm but I was actually too small to sit next to each other.

"Um this blanket is too small for us." Zach whined.

"Just straddle Corbyn and it will be good." Jack told him smirking to Jonah and Daniel.

"W-what?" Zach stuttered slightly.

"Oh just sit there Zach, Corbyn is your friend and not a biting dinosaur." Daniel laughed.

Zach stood up and sat on corbyn's lap, the blonde took younger's leg and put it on the other side of his legs making zach squealed.

"Just lay on my chest I see that you are tired and you will fall asleep in a few minutes." Corbyn whispered to Zach.

"Okay." Zach mumbled against corbyn's t-shirt, hugging him and closing his eyes.

After a few minutes, just like Corbyn said, Zach was sleeping, other boys went to theirs tents and Corbyn went with a sleeping friend to theirs. He layed Zach down and he heard him whimper and he started shivering from being cold. Corbyn took the quilt and pillows and he layed next to Zach.

He pulled Zach to his chest and spooned him, corbyn kissed his head and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

In the middle of the night the blonde boy felt a rubbing against his dick. He softly moaned, but he realized that it wasn't a dream, he opened his eyes to see Zach rubbing his ass against him.

He pushed his hips on younger boy and he heard a moan, Zach started rubbing harder and when Corbyn pushed his dick roughly, the brunette woke up.

"Ugh c-corbyn what was that?" his ass was still touching his friends hard dick.

"Babyboy you started rubbing your ass firstly." Corbyn said lowly.

"Oh i-im sorry I was s-sleeping." Zach stuttered.

"It's okay, but I'm hard right now and I think you too."

"Can you help me?" Zach whimpered.

"Yeah I will help you baby."

Corbyn slowly put his hand in Zach's pants and boxers, he grabbed younger's dick and started jerking him of. He put his other hand under Zach's t-shirt and he started playing with his nipple, earning more moans from him.

Zach was moaning softly, biting his lip so the other boys won't hear him. Corbyn started kissing his neck biting it slightly.

"C-corbs I'm g-gonna ugh-"

"I know baby cum for me."

Zach came in corbyn's hand moaning his name, the blonde boy pulled out his hand and licked it perfectly clean.

"Mm you taste so sweet baby." Corbyn whispered to Zach's ear making him shiver.

"T-thank you, um can I help you?"

"Yeah only if you want."

Zach turned around to Corbyn and he put his small hand in his boxers. He grabbed his cock and started pumping it, zach looked at Corbyn to see that his eyes were closed and his lips were between his teeth.

He increased his speed wanting to hear more moans from Corbyn. He was going harder and faster, Zach leaned down and kissed older's neck, he was biting it and sucking making light hickeys.

Finally Corbyn came in Zach's hand and he did the same thing that the older boy did before. He licked his hand from the cum looking in corbyn's eyes.

They changed their boxers and layed down again, next to each other.

"Zach did you make hickeys on my neck?"

"Um, yeah sorry I didn't meant to."

"It's okay, you can make a bigger and darker one, come here."

Zach scooted closer to the older boy and he started looking for his sweet spot. When he found it under his jaw he started sucking it and biting, after some time be pulled away to see a big purple bruise, he smiled and trailed him finger over it.

"I will give you one too, okay?"

"Mhm sure." he smiled.

Corbyn gave him not only one, but five, his neck was horribly purple.

"Hey Zach do you want to go on a date tomorrow for a breakfast before boys will wake up?" Corbyn asked.

"Yes, of course corbs." Corbyn kissed his forehead and Zach hugged his tightly.

They fall asleep cuddling, with a huge smiled on their faces. Zach felt that corbyn is going to be his boyfriend tomorrow and let me tell you he was right.

WC:1077, after an update 1098

bro I updated it once and by an accident I deleted what I wrote and I need to correct it again ughhh.

July 22--> published
October 12--> updated