Zonah|other half

warnings: smut, it's not a real life like always

Zach was laying in his room in a house that he shared with his friends, he was finally eighteen what means he will find out his other half. It can be having sex with him and if you moan it means it's that person or you need to wait three more years so you can go to the special place where they will tell you this.

Zach didn't know what to do with it, he thought that he will probably wait three years, he continued watching a cartoons, maybe he was an adult now be he still loves watching them. He heard that his friends came back home from the shopping, but he didn't do anything about it.

Suddenly they barged into his room scaring the shit out of him. They walked to him and pulled him to the edged on the bed since he was laying on his stomach. "Hey! What are you doing Corbyn?!" he looked behind his back to see all of them smirking.

"As you know you are eighteen and maybe your other half is one of us huh?" Jack stated taking of his tshirt.

"W-what?? I don't even like any of you like this!" Zach yelled trying to stop them.

"Zach we too, but we you are finding out that other person is your other hard you are automatically falling in love." Daniel explained and Zach whined.

They all took of their clothes already hard, because everyone is getting horny beeing next to the person that is turning eighteen and still don't have other half. Jack undressed Zach throwing his clothes somewhere on the floor. He spitted on younger's hole and on his hand putting saliva on his dick.

"Let's stretch this hole a little bit." all boys laughed expect Zach.

Jack put three fingers in Zach's anus thursting in really fast, his face was showing the feeling of pain put it soon changed to a pleasure. Jack didn't waste time he made Zach stood up and he pushed him on the wall.

Zach's hand where touching the wall next to his stomach, his back was arched that his ass and legs where furthermore from the wall and his stomach was touching it. Jack pushed inside him, staring with not so slow pace. He was thrusting faster then with his finger, giving Zach pleasure that he would moan. Jack came on Zach's back and sat on the bed with other boys.

"I guess it wasn't me, whose next?" Jack asked.

"I can go." Daniel volunteered.

He walked to Zach and spitted on his dick as again on Zach's hole. He slammed into him, fucking him at abuse pace, but younger boy still didn't moan, Daniel came on his back too just like jack and walked over to the boys.

"And it's not me." Daniel said panting lightly.

"I will go next, I need to get rid of this hard dick." Corbyn stood up and walked over to Zach.

He wasn't going to last long because he jerked of while sitting on the bed. He thursted hardly but slowly. Corbyn lightly increased his speed and pulled out to cum on Zach's back mixing his cum with two other's boys.

"And it's not me too, it's Jonah or someone else and if it's someone else you are probably gonna wait three years zachy." Corbyn said patting his back.

Jonah walked to the boy and pushed slowly, he took a breathe before starting, it could be him or totally strange person. He started thrusting faster and faster. "Uhh." he heard a quite moan from Zach, his eyes winded and he looked at the boys.

Since they didn't hear it they had questioned looks on their faces. Jonah went faster and harde digging his fingers into Zach's hips. "Oh sh-shit." Zach moaned again now louder and now boys heard it.

"Congrats zach, jonah is your other half!" they screamed jumping.

Jonah kissed Zach's neck, fucking him at brutal. "J-jonah!! I'm gonna cum!" he yelled. Yep he was his other half for sure. Jonah thursted few more time and he came inside of him and Zach came on the wall in front of him.

Older boy pulled out and turned Zach around and kissed him. They shared passionate and sweet kiss. They pulled out, out of breath hugging each other. "I love you zachy."

"I love you too Jo."

WC:773

Surprise! I wrote this on Saturday it's short but I'm happy I wrote the that before school starts.

Today was my second day of school and im so freaking tired.