Zorbyn|plane

warnings: hm what can I say Corbyn has a pussy

Zach and Corbyn were packing for their vacation. Corbyn was really stressed because he thought he didn't have everything. He was pacing and checking all the dressers again.

"Babe slow down, we have got everything, if we forget something we will buy it." said Zach, he wanted to hug Corbyn but blonde boy pushed him away.

"Stop! I need to have everything we are leaving in 5 minutes, if you don't want to help me go away!" Corbyn almost screamed at Zach.

Zach didn't know what to do he was sad that his boyfriend screamed at him but on the other hand he was angry because he was the dominant one.

Zach left corbyn in their bedroom and he went to his car to put last things there so they can go already it the airport. He sat there and waited patiently for his boyfriend.

Corbyn came with his suitcase and put it in the trunk. He opened the door, get inside and slammed them close. "Look I found that I didn't packed my sunglasses!" his voice was louder then normal.

"Mhm" Zach decided to play a game. He is not going to be talking much to his boyfriend till he will apologize for his behavior.

"Oh so now you are not talking great! Just start driving already we don't have all day!" stressed boy huffed. He was that stressed that he didn't realized what he was doing.

The car ride was fast, they get out of the car and went to the airport with their luggage. They do all things that they needed to and it was time to go on a plane.

"Come on we have to go." said Corbyn with anger in his voice. Zach stood up and they went to the plane.

Zach was still mad, he knew Corbyn was stressed but they were going on vacation not the first time. He sat in his seat next to his boyfriend and he closed his eyes.

Zach was woken up by shaking, he thought they are landing, but he was wrong. He looked to his right to his boyfriend. Corbyn looked like he was going to cry.

"Please Zach, help mee, my pussy is tingling so bad." blonde boy whined.

Brunette boy looked at him and closed his eyes again. Corbyn started shaking him faster and he whined.

"Please baby I don't want a sex just finger mee." he whispered.

They had a lot of private place because they were in the best class so their seat had a curtain and they were alone. Zach looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Zaach don't be like this I don't need a lot." he was so desperate to have Zach's fingers inside of him.

Younger boy picked his book and started reading it. Corbyn really didn't know what up with him. He usually was happy to help him.

"Why are you like this? You love to help me."

"You want to know why? It's because you were screaming at me at home and I think you forgot who is a dominant here huh? I just need your apologize but I don't think it will help much after that long time" Zach finally said something to his boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry Zach, I love you ok? I'm your sub and I always will." said desperate corbyn.

"Mhm i love you too, you have my hand I'm not gonna do much to help you." replayed dominant boyfriend.

"Ok thank you zachy." Corbyn kissed his cheek.

He was wearing buggy sweatpants with tight boxers and huge Zach's hoodie. Older boy took his boyfriend's hand and put it in his boxers.

He started moving his fingers on his clit sending shivers and pleasure all over his body. He put his lip between his teeth and closed his eyes.

Zach was looking at him, he loved seeing Corbyn like this. Blonde boy increased the speed of not his hand feeling more pleasure. He took one finger and put it inside of him.

He softly moaned and waited a few seconds. Corbyn started fingering himself with Zach's finger. He looked at him to see lustful eyes. He thursted the digit faster and harder making small whimpers.

He took second finger and put it inside of him. Normally now Zach would scissor him but his boyfriend didn't do it.

"Z-zach pleasee, just scissor m-me for a minute." he whined.

Zach wasn't that and so he scissored him and thursted his fingers the hardest ever, Corbyn arched his back, opened his mouth and closed his eyes. He was in heaven.

Zach did this again and stopped. "H-hey why did y-you stopped?" asked Corbyn. He never felt that good while fingering.

"Because baby you have a punishment, so continue doing this by yourself." said Zach.

Corbyn whined but started again. He ran Zach's thumb over the sensitive spot. He put two more fingers and thursted them roughly. He felt himself  close to his climax.

"Z-zach I'm closer."

"I can feel your pussy clenching around my fingers." told him Zach.

Corbyn thursted one last time Zach's digits and then rubbed his clit. He came in his boxers, feeling finally relieve. Zach's hand was still in his underwear.

Younger boy spread corbyn's cum all over his pussy and pulled his hand out. Corbyn took immediately Zach's palm and licked it all moaning at the taste.

He leaned over to brunette and kissed his lips roughly giving him a chance to taste himself. Zach kissed corbyn's neck making few small but purple hickeys.

"I'm sorry baby that I was screaming at you before, I should thought what were you thinking back than." said Corbyn looking down.

"It's ok, I know you were stressed but I hope you liked you punishment." smirked Zach.

Corbyn hummed and they continued their journey on their vacation.

I was writing this in the car so sorry for mistakes.

WC:1000