Jorbyn|sexts

Requested by the queen of the best ideas -whitewinchester

warnings: smut as always lol

Another day when Corbyn was alone at home and Jonah left to work. Normally Corbyn would do his favorite hobbies, go shopping or clean the house. But today he couldn't do anything, why? because he was horny.

Horny Corbyn means he needs to do something and when Jonah is out it's a big problem. Corbyn can't touch himself, because Jonah will be mad at him. So he needed his boyfriend right now.

Sometimes Jonah could come back earlier and help Corbyn, but today he couldn't. He had a business meeting and he couldn't just go home. The blonde thought for some time what he can do and the idea came to his mind he will sext with Jonah.

Corbyn went to his bedroom and took his phone, he found Jonah's number and thought about what he can write, of course idea came to his mind and he started writing.

Daddyyy, I'm so horny. I want you to fuck me till I can't see anything. I want to feel you cumming inside of me. I want to have a rough sex and you know they are the best. I want to feel your big dick destroying my ass as always. I need you and your cock right nowww!
FUCK ME DADDY!!

Corbyn smirked when he ended writing his message, he knew exactly that Jonah will be hard and horny after this. He sent it and layed on the king sized bed. After ten long minutes he heard a sound of his phone. He quickly took it and opened messages.

Fuck babyboy, you made me hard. Come here right night or else you want get my dick.

Corbyn's eyes winded, because he never was in Jonah's office, he got up from the bed and went to his closet. He picked black tight jeans with red oversized sweater and black high converse. He called before an Uber and got to the car. His travel didn't last long so he was really fast in front of Jonah's building.

He felt excitement that he will be fucked in his boyfriend's office. He went to the building and straight to the elevator. Since Jonah was at the highest floor Corbyn could think about things that older boy can do to him.

When elevator arrived to 20th floor he got out and felt that his boxers are kinda wet from his thoughts. He ran to Jonah's room and knocked "come in!" he heard and opened the door.

He saw Jonah on the chair in front of the desk, he had a huge boner, half unbuttoned shirt and messy hair. Corbyn closed and locked the door and turned around to Jonah again.

"Oh shit, fuck me daddy." he said and came to Jonah. He put his arms around older's head and kissed him. Jonah deeped the kiss pushing his tounge to corbyn's mouth. Their tounges fought but Jonah obviously won.

Corbyn unbottoned completely Jonah's shirt and pushed it on his shoulder so it can fall on the floor. He took of his sweater and came back to the rough kiss. Jonah unbottoned corbyn's jeans pulling them down so Corbyn can took them fully. When the blonde was removing his clothing, Jonah took his own looking all the time at his boyfriend.

He saw that the younger boy had a wet spot on his boxers. He smirked and put his hand on his crotch. Corbyn moaned softly and pushed his hips into Jonah's hand.

"Wow needy as always huh?"

"Yes daddy only for you." Corbyn pulled Jonah's boxers down and he took his dick in his mouth.

"Fuck baby!" Jonah moaned, he didn't expected Corbyn to be that fast, they always kissed each other for a long time before doing something.

Corbyn didn't waited he started deep throating Jonah at the begging, he hollowed his cheeks making a moaning mess from the boy in front of him. Corbyn went faster making Jonah bite his lip, he looked down to see that his boyfriend's eyes were really dark.

"FUCK bent over the desk right now!" Jonah pulled Corbyn from his dick and yelled.

"What if I want to fuck you huh?" Corbyn asked slowly walking to Jonah.

"Hah not today babyboy." Jonah growled and before Corbyn could respond he took his arm and pushed him on the desk so he was bent over it.

"I'm the dominant one and you need to remember that, understand?!" Jonah had his hand in corbyn's hair and younger's back is pulled back so he is arched.

"Y-yes daddy." Corbyn knew exactly that Jonah is dominant, he totally loved it. He didn't want to fuck Jonah it was just a plan to get a nice fuck.

Jonah didn't prepare him, he didn't like when somebody wants to be dominant. He is the only one here. He pushed fully inside and started thursting. Jonah knew that a little pain won't kill Corbyn.

"Ugh fuck yeah!" Corbyn moaned.

Jonah took again a handful of hair and pulled corbyn's head to himself. Corbyn moaned when jonah began to thursts faster and harder. His place was fucking brutal.

"Nghhh fuck dAaaYY!!"

Jonah slowed down and he let go of corbyns hair. He gave him some time to catch the breathe, but it wasn't for a long time. He slammed hard thurst and went fast again.

Corbyn was moaning really loud and Jonah was groaning time to time. The blonde took the edge of the table in his hands, his back was arched and his mouth opened. Jonah put corbyn's leg on the desk which gave him a new angle to his prostate.

He automatically hit it making the boy scream from the pleasure. "I'm cumming!!" Jonah slummed into him last time and Corbyn came on the desk, Jonah rode his climax and began to thurst again.

"Ugh i-its to much." Corbyn whined.

"I know, just few more thursts ok?" Corbyn slightly nodded and Jonah made a faster pace.

He was groaning because he was really close, "come on daddy cum for your babyboy, pleaseee." Corbyn whined and moaned at the end. This took Jonah to the end and he came inside of the boy.

He slowly pulled out and kissed corbyn. They cleaned each other and the desk, they put their clothes and left the office for the dinner. Corbyn knew that he will do this agian.

WC:1106

I came back home from my vacation and I was kinda busy, also got addicted with Killer__Girl's fanfic-

Yeah and agian unedited heh