Dorbyn|porn

smut!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚*

"Corbyn in a few minutes you will meet your first partner." his director announced.

"Wait what?! I told you I like to have every time someone else!" he said throwing his hands up.

"Corbyn we don't have million actors here and me and other people talked about it and decided to give you a partner." he explained.

"I don't want to have a partner, I don't even know him." he groaned.

"Yeah just like other guys, you will like him, he is a popular porn actor just like you, he's tall and handsome." director said looking at his phone.

"Wow great! What's his name?" he asked annoyed.

"Daniel Seavey, I need to go he's here, don't be a bitch to him." and he walked away.

Corbyn actually never heard of him, he groaned because no one was listening to him. He didn't have a nice fuck for a long time, the only time he feels more pleasure is when he's fucking other guys.

He walked to the neat bed in the middle of the huge room and layed down, he closed him eyes for a second before he heard again his director.

"Corbyn wake up Daniel is here." he announced.

"Mhm and I don't want to meet him." he said with his eyes still closed.

"Corbyn I told you not to be a bitch, if you don't want this job I can fire you." he said annoyed with Corbyn.

Corbyn groaned loudly and lazily stood up from the comfortable bed. He opened his eyes only to see his director and Daniel. He checked him up and down, yes Daniel was handsome, but he still didn't want to have a partner.

"Daniel this is your new partner here, he could be annoying sometimes, but I'm sure you to will be perfect duo." director said walking closer to Corbyn.

"Hi nice to meet you Corbyn." Daniel smiled showing his tooth gap.

"Yeah whatever." he rolled his eyes.

"Okay I don't want to deal with you Corbyn today, drop your attitude, Daniel you are topping and this will be rough sex." he said angrily.

"Wait, I thought I was topping today." he said surprised.

"Yes you would, but you are a piano in my ass, be ready in a 5 minutes." he shouted and walked away.

"Fuck!" Corbyn groaned.

"Hey don't worry Corbyn, I'm not that bad, we can go out later and get to know each other more." Daniel said happily.

"Oh stop it, I'm not looking for a friend not boyfriend." he said and walked to the bed.

Corbyn took off of his clothes leaving only his Calvin Klein boxers. He looked at Daniel to see a really nice muscular body, younger's muscles flexing with every move.

"Stop staring, it's rude." Daniel said laughing.

Corbyn rolled his eyes and turned around so Daniel couldn't see his small blush. What is he doing to me?

"We are starting in 3, 2 and 1! ACTION!"

Daniel walked to Corbyn and he put his hands on his hips pulling him to the rough kiss. Older boy was shocked, but he kissed back. He tangled his fingers into Daniel's soft hair tugging on them, making the boy groan.

Daniel pushed Corbyn on the bed and he hovered over him, going back to the kiss. Younger boy went lower to corbyn's neck kissing it and sucking, he knew that he shouldn't be doing dark ones, but he didn't care in that moment.

He started kissing corbyn's chest going to the sensitive nipples, kissing them softly making older boy moan. "Sh-shit don't tease."

Daniel took of his and corbyn's boxers really fast, throwing them somewhere on the floor. He kissed him one last time before, grabbing his ankles and turning him on his stomach, causing a gasp from Corbyn.

"I'm not gonna prepare you since you were naughty boy before." he said seductively into corbyn's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

Daniel grabbed corbyn's butt cheeks and spread them showing small and pink hole. He licked in from his balls to the end of the hole, earning a loud moan.

He pumped his dick few times before be put it fully in corbyn's ass. "H-holy shit!!" Corbyn yelled grabbing the duvet in his hands.

Daniel pushed corbyn's legs more to the sides, so he can have more place and better angle to find his prostate. He didn't waste a time and he started slamming into Corbyn at normal speed.

Daniel put his hand in corbyn's hair pushing in into the bed. With other hand he slapped his ass, making a red handprint. "Hey, what was that?!"

"Shout up! You are a slut and they can't talk unless begging and moaning!" he growled, shoring Corbyn with his dominance, at first he thought that Daniel was a pussy, but let me tell you he wasn't.

"Say sorry, bitch!" he yelled fucking his faster and harder.

"I-im sorry!!" he moaned out.

"Sorry who?!" he asked slapping corbyn's ass.

"Sorry Daddy!!!" he scremed when Daniel hit his prostate.

"Did daddy found your prostate, baby doll?" he asked, abusing older's sweet point.

"Fuck yes daddy!"

Daniel leaned down to suck more hickeys, but now on corbyn's back even tho he was in a layer of sweat. He digged his fingers into blonde's hip leaving for sure bruises there.

"Daddy i need to ugh."

"I know, princess me too." he groaned when he felt Corbyn clenching around him.

After few thursts Corbyn came with a loud scream all over the bed and Daniel came deep inside of the boy. He rode their orgasms, then he pulled out falling next to the fucked up boy.

"AND DONE!"

"Great job boys, see you tomorrow here, it's gonna be a fun day, goodbye." he chuckled and walked away.

Daniel looked at Corbyn to see that the boy was slowly falling asleep. "Hey corbs, don't fall asleep here." he said shaking the boy awake.

"But I'm too tired to go to the closest." he mumbled.

Daniel stood up and took half asleep Corbyn in bridal style. He went to their shared closet and he layed the boy on the sofa. He took a wet towel and cleaned his stomach and ass hole.

He put clothes on himself and then put on Corbyn boxers, sweatpants and then a hoodie. He packed his and boys things and came back to the sofa.

"Corbs we gotta go." Daniel said softly.

"I'm tired." he mumbled, changing the side.

"Oh no, you are not gonna sleep here, I'm taking you to my house." Daniel said.

He took their bags and ran to his car and he put them in the backseat. He came back and took Corbyn in his hands just like a baby. Daniel closed their closet and walked out of the building.

He came back to his car and put Corbyn inside of it on the passengers seat. He out the seatbelt and closed the door. The drive was 15 minutes so Corbyn fall asleep again.

After few minutes they were in Daniel's house in his bed. He layed down next to the blonde boy and pulled him closer.

"Dani?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for what I was saying before." he apologized.

"It's ok, get some sleep baby."

WC: 1218

Should I end this book and start another one but with one ship or continue doing this one?