Jachary|pillows

smut!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・*

Jack slammed thr door to his bedroom and he jumped on the bed. He wanted to watch is favorite tv show, but all the boys wanted to watch something different. And the thing is that they all knew that he was waiting for the next part of the tv show.

He layed in his back with crossed arms, he was really mad at all boys and his boyfriend, Zach. He knew even better that jack wanted to watch it, yet he didn't say anything about it.

He turned on his side so his back was facing the door. If someone is gonna come here, he is not going to deal with them. Jack took one big pillow and he snuggled into it, since his wonderful boyfriend wasn't here.

To be honest, he was too mad to fall asleep, but he enjoyed laying there alone with for sure 10 pillows. In the middle of his thoughts there was a knock. He ignored it and continued doing nothing.

Someone came to the door and locked the door. Yeah that must be Zach for sure. He staying in his position, pretending to be sleeping.

"Jack I know you are not sleeping, you know." he laughed.

What a bitch firstly he didn't say anything about his TV show and now he is laughing at him.

"Jacky, don't be mad, I didn't like your tv show, so that's why I didn't say anything, you can always watch it later on Netflix." Zach said sitting on the bed.

Jack grabbed the closest pillow and throw it on Zach. Younger boy jumped from the bed and caught the pillow. He looked shocked at his boyfriend and he didn't know what to say.

Jack took another pillow and another one and he threw them on Zach. He was taking pillow after pillow and he didn't realized that Zach was keeping them which meant that he has now zero weapon.

Jack panted slightly and he looked at the smirking Zach. He backed up to the other side of the bed so, the bed is between them.

"What's wrong, Jacky? Were are your pillows?" Zach laughed.

"Shut up, bitch." Jack stomped his leg on the floor, crossing his arms on his chest.

"You know, don't start a fight if you don't know your opponent." Zach chuckled.

"My opponent is my stupid boyfriend and I don't want to talk to know right now, thanks and bye." Jack said jumping on the bed, laying on his stomach.

Zach shook his head and quietly watched to the bed, slowly laying on jack. "Hey! You are heavy!" Jack yelled.

Zach ignored it and he proped himself with his hands, so the top part of his boy isn't laying on jack. He started grinding on the older boy, because he was hard and horny.

"Zach stooop, I'm the one fucking." he whined.

"Not today babyboy, since you were naughty before, I'm gonna fuck your virgin hole." he practically growled.

"N-no uh." he wanted to got up, but Zach pushed him down, tangling his fingers into Jack's curly hair, so he won't get up.

Jack was whining and moaning under him, just like he imagined it. He swiftly took of Jack's sweatpants and boxers, leaving his ass naked. Zach leaned down and kissed all over older's butt, finally going to his hole.

He licked it, earning a squeal from Jack. He smirked and do that again, kissing his hole, so it was wet and nice. Zach pushed his two fingers inside of small and pink hole. Jack was moaning and pushing his ass more on Zach's fingers.

"So needy, princess." Zach said, slapping jack ass so it will stay still.

He pulled out his digits and took of his clothes. Zach took a lube and pumped his dick, so he won't hurt jack. He slowly pushed all the way, he was surprised that jack wasn't complaining about the pain. Fucking bitch has a pain kink.

He turned back on his side and he picked Jack's leg in the air. He surprised older boy, because they didn't experimented with sex positions.

Zach started at a slow pace, but jack was begging him to go faster because he will fall asleep. This made him mad and he increased his speed, hitting perfectly into Jack's prostate.

"OH yeah!" Jack screamed.

Zach hit his prostate few more times and jack came on the bed, Zach at this sight came inside jack, earning a moan from him. He rode their orgasms and slowly pulled out. He watched as his cum left Jack's hole and he cleaned it with towel.

"How are you feeling babyboy?" Zach asked.

"Fucking amazing, from now on you are topping." he said honestly making zach chuckled.

"Great to hear it now get some sleep, baby." he kissed Jack's head and layed next to him, both falling asleep.

WC: 820

Well surprise! I had more free time so I wrote it.

Give me some requests, when I will have more free time again I will wrote it, I'm out of ideas uh.