Janiel|shop

smut!

Requested by dorbynsdicks

✧\(>o<)ノ✧

Jack came to his job again that week, he was working in the clothing shop and to be honest he lived this job but there was one thing that he hated so much and it was no one but Daniel Seavey.

Jack opened the store and prepared everything for the customers, today he was even more stressed, because he cut his curly hair and died then lavender, his favorite color. He was so nervous that Daniel is gonna come here again and say mean things about his hair.

"Hi Jack, can you stay longer for me tomorrow? My daughter is sick and I really want to come back home earlier, is that a problem for you?" his best friend, Jonah asked.

"How long?"

"Um till 8 pm, I know you are ending at 5 pm so I can ask someone else or just stay if you don't want to." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"No, no Jo it's okay, seriously, I know your daughter is important for you more then anyone else." Jack reassured him.

"Ah thank you so much Jack!" he smiled.

"It's cool, you know what would make everything easier for you?" Jack asked walking to stand behind the check-out.

"Huh? What is that?" Jonah asked confused, taking a pile of new hoodies.

"Corbyn, the boy from the coffee shop, that is just opposite from our shop." Jack smirked.

"Oh no you are starting this again, I'm leaving." Jonah said and ran away to put clothes on the shelves, making Jack laugh.

He knew that they will get together soon, Jonah is going there on his breaks everyday. And the best thing is that corbyn has a great hand for kids, he discovered it when they are coming to the coffee shop with their parents.

They will be perfect togeth-
"Is that Jack or am I blind?" a voice in front of him cut his thoughts.

He looked up to be met whit of course daniel, Jack rolled his eyes and started putting things for sale on the table.

"Don't ignore me, you know I don't like that." Daniel said looking straight into Jack's eyes.

"And I don't care." he hissed.

"Is our little Jacky on his man period? Or maybe is that because of this gayish haircut?" Daniel asked leaning on the table that Jack was preparing for the customers.

"Can you stop, don't you have anything to do?!" Jack asked madly, his blood boiling in his veins.

"Well, I am doing something right now." Daniel said in duh tone.

"Great! Now leave or I will call guards." he threatened him.

"And what are you gonna say, huh?" he asked, he was right, Jack couldn't just call them and tell that Daniel is annoying him, so he shut his mouth and didn't respond him.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, see you tomorrow." Daniel laughed and walked away.

"This fuck bitch!" Jack whispered yelled.

"Woow jack, chill was daniel here again?" Jonah asked.

"Yes, he is so annoying, why he just out of nowhere started coming here just to say those stupid things." Jack asked rubbing his face rapidly.

"Hm let me think, maybe he likes you?" Jonah wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ew no, that's the worst thing ever." Jack said with a disgust on his face.

The next day was really nice for Jack, daniel didn't came as he said and he only had few minutes before closing the shop. He started slowly cleaning the floor and shelves so he can come back home sooner.

The clock showed 7.55 pm and Jack grabbed the keys and his things ready to close. Just when he was going to the entrance the last customer came in.

"Um sorry sir, but we are closing." Jack said, it was pretty dark and he didn't saw the face.

The mystery man didn't respond him and just kept walking to Jack. He got a little bit scared, but when he saw who was that he groaned loudly.

"Noo, not you, get out I'm closing." he said bitterly showing him the door.

"Can you shut the fuck up for a second?" daniel asked sternly making Jack shut his mouth.

"I didn't come here to say mean things to you." he told him.

"Okay.. so why are you here so late?" he asked slowly.

"I will say it straight, I'm a single for a long time now and so you are and I just want to fuck you." he said fastly.

"You what?!" he asked hoping he was deaf.

"Jack, I want to fuck you, have a rough sex with you, nothing more, one time thing." he explained backing jack the the wall.

"I-i don't know what to say." Jack said nervously, he was in a trap daniel in front of him and the wall behind his back.

"Just say yes."

"I, um i okay." he finally said it.

Daniel attacked his neck hunting for his sweet spot. He didn't waste a time and he started undressing Jack and himself, starting with their t-shirts then going to the jeans.

Jack's neck and chest where littered in a small purple bites that daniel made in a few minutes. They were fast to take off of their boxers and be naked.

"Do you want me to prep-?"

"No! Just go, I'm prepared." Jack cut him desperately, making daniel smirk.

The older boy immediately turned Jack around and slipped himself in, earning a gasp from the fast actions. Daniel pushed all the way inside, finally feeling amazing after a long this without sex.

The only thing that was on his mind was to destroy younger's ass and he wanted this to come true. He bottomed out and slammed back "SHIT!" Jack yelled at the nice feeling.

Daniel didn't waste time for lovely and slow pace he started straight with the fast and a brutal one. Jack was a moaning mess and Daniel loved it, the lavender haired boy was moaning his name, whimpering and whining from the pleasure.

"Holy shit!" Jack yelled when daniel hit his prostate, starting to attack is over and over.

It wasn't long when Jack screamed that he is cumming and he did it on the wall in front of him. Daniel thankfully was holding his waist so he didn't fall on the floor, he thursted last one time and bursted inside of Jack.

He slowly pulled out and turned Jack around.

"This isn't one time thing and I'm taking you out tomorrow on a date." Daniel said out of breath.

"Mhm" Jack mumbled and fell on Daniel's chest hugging him.

WC: 1110

Ahh I'm coming back slowly, sorry for being MIA but I had a sickness and it stole my whole energy, but I'm COMING BACK!!

Hope you like it! :)