Jorbyn|kinky

Requested by nobody else but aaliyahs_angel_

warnings: smut and kinky

So basically Jonah was laying on the bed, his hands cuffed to the headboard his eyes closed since he was still sleeping. He only had his boxers on just like always at night. Corbyn on the other hand was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him.

He was waiting for half an hour and Jonah was still asleep. He was horny, really horny, his dick was totally hard waiting for friction. Corbyn took an eye band from his drawer and put it on around Jonah's had.

He smirked to himself and moved between Jonah's legs. He removed older's underwear and threw it somewhere on the floor. He licked his lips and palmed himself through his boxers to get just a little bit of pleasure.

Corbyn leaned and kissed Jonah's lower belly, thighs and finally around his dick. Brunette squirmed a little bit but he still didn't wake up. Just like I imagined. He took Jonah's base and kissed his tip and than he licked it.

He moaned softly that he could finally, after horrible night with boner and sexual thoughts, play with Jonah's dick. He pumped it few times at steady pace to not wake up other boy. His dick started to be harder what made Corbyn happy.

He twirled his tounge around the tip and kitty liked it. He heard quite moan from jonah, but he was still sleeping. Corbyn took more and more to his mouth, but he didn't want to deep throat at the beginning, he wanted to have fun.

He hollowed his cheeks time to time, swirling his tounge around older's cock. After few minutes it was hard as corbyn's, he smirked and looked at jonah, suddenly he leaned down fast and deep throated him, hitting his throat all the time.

"HOLY SHIT! UGH!" Jonah scremed from the pleasure and than he came to corbyn's mouth, he swallowed it gladly.

"Uh Corbyn, c-can you tell me why my hands are cuffed, Im blindfolded and you just woke me up by sucking my dick?" he was really confused, he was the dominant one always.

"Because baby, today is different then always, YOU are calling ME daddy." Corbyn whispered sexually to Jonah's ear biting his earlobe.

"Oh no fucking way, Corbyn right now uncuffed me or I will punish you!" Jonah tugged on hand cuffs only making his wrists red.

"As I said and I'm not going to repeat, because daddy don't like it, im daddy here." Corbyn repeated and suddenly turned Jonah on his stomach, making older boy gasp.

(Idk how he did it with Jonah's hands cuffed to headboard but it's fanfic use your imagination ;))

He spanked him for talking back and he heard Jonah moaned quietly. "Shit." he whispered but Corbyn heard it.

"Oh didn't know but babyboy has a pain kink." he spanked his harder earning louder moan. "How sweet."

"I will spank you 10 times for your cursing." Corbyn said putting his hand on Jonah's ass.

"What? Why?! It was small word!" Jonah yelled.

"For talking back maybe 20?" he asked himself.

"No, no I, I'm sorry!"

"Sorry who?" Corbyn smirked.

"Sorry d-d-daddy." he finally said it.

"Okay I will give you only 10, count them." Jonah nodded.

"Words babyboy."

"Yes d-daddy." Jonah blushed, he never called someone daddy he was the one always.