Jorbyn|drunk

Requested by aaliyahs_angel_

smut!

update: I changed all of the mistakes and added a few more things to make the chapter longer.

/╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\

Month of the break just started for a why don't we boys. They could finally relax and do nothing. Zach and Jack were playing fortnite all day and Daniel was playing different instruments next to them. Corbyn was watching TV with Jonah, a little bit cuddling.

"Okay it's time to go!" Jonah said leaving Corbyn, going upstairs.

"No, were are you going?" Corbyn whined, he didn't like idea of Jonah leaving him alone.

"I'm going to Tate and Eben, we didn't saw each other for a long time and they invited me for today." Jonah said not looking at his best friend.

"Are you going out to the club? Please don't go there I don't want you to be hur-"

"Corbs chill, we will talk and maybe drink one beer nothing more, don't be like my mom." Jonah said and disappeared around the corner.

Corbyn didn't like the idea of Jonah drinking, it happened twice and his band mate vomited in the living room and broke a lot of things. He really hoped that Jonah will be okay and he will come back home sober.

A few minutes later Jonah came back downstairs in a new outfit. He grabbed his phone, wallet and car keys, he said goodbye to Corbyn and left, the blonde-haired boy looked down at his lap feeling sad. After a long months of working he wanted to spend time with jonah, he didn't ask about a lot.

He decided that he will wait for jonah until he will be back home. It was 7 pm so he had a lot of time, he got up from the sofa and went to the kitchen to bring something to eat.

"Hey corbs, do you wanna go to Ryan to play video games?" Jack asked, Zach was standing next to him ready to go.

"Nah I will pass." Corbyn said and boys left the house.

He made a fruit salad and scooped some ice cream to the bowl. He went to the sofa and put his food on a table, Corbyn decided that he will choose something energetic so he won't fall asleep.

"Corby I'm going to Angie and Alex to catch up, you coming with me?" Daniel asked walking down the stairs.

"Nope I'm staying here."

"Are you sure about staying alone?" Daniel asked standing next to the sofa.

"Yeah Dani, it's okay, I'm sure Jonah will be back first and I'm staying in the living room." Corbyn reassured him.

"Okay, be careful and see you tomorrow." Daniel said and took his bag.

"Bye Dani." and then he left, now Corbyn was alone.

He really hoped that Jonah will be back home fast and sober, he took a fluffy blanket and put it on himself. He put a movie on and started watching it, eating his snacks and trying to enjoy the time alone.

At the same time Jonah was at the club with Eben and Tate, he had a few drinks behind him and he wanted to drink a few more. Jonah was having a good time with his friends, he didn't think about corbyn who was sitting alone at home, worrying about him.

"Bro Tate isn't feeling well I'm gonna take her to our apartment, are you coming?" Eben said, he had Tatum under his arm and she was holding her stomach.

"Okay, um I'm gonna call an Uber and I will go back home." Jonah yelled, since they still were in the club.

They left the club together and went to thw different ways. When Jonah's Uber came he got inside and drove home, it wasn't a long ride so after about 10 minutes he was at why don't we house. He said goodbye to the driver and left.