Donah|holes

kinda smut!

✫’゚・:*:・˙✫’゚・:*:・˙✫’゚・:*:・˙✫’゚・:*:・˙✫’゚

Dear diary,

Hi I'm Daniel Seavey. I don't know what I should be writing here, but I thought this diary will be a place were I can write my dirty fantasies.

I'm a normal person which means I'm not a popular boy neither a nerd. Oh and I have a crush on a jock, Jonah Marais. I mean look at him he is hot as fuck.

Fuck, I'm getting hard from looking at this picture

Fuck, I'm getting hard from looking at this picture. He took it after playing baseball and he send it on his MY STORY and I screenshot it. Yeah and he saw that... He wrote to me asking why I need his picture and I just told him it was an accident, but he didn't believe me, oh.

#1
Yesterday I read that putting tounge in bellybutton or ear can give a fucking orgasm!!!! I got hard so fast after reading this, but when I put my finger there it did nothing ughh. Being single is hard.

I think I will be writing here more, I will take this diary to school, since I have free period. Yeah, yeah someone can steal it, it happens only in movies and I will have it in my bag with me all the time.

Daniel walked to school with his diary in his backpack. He was happy that he wrote there something for the first time, he even put Jonah's picture. He walked to his locker to leave unneeded books and by accident be left there his diary.

He closed the locker and left to his first lesson which was math, it's one of the classes he loves because Jonah is also there. He sat at the end of the class, waiting for Zach to come here.

He looked up to see his cheerful and blushing best friend. He laughed at him and waited for Zach to sit next to him.

"Why are you so happy huh?" Daniel asked laughing.

"Bro, you literally won't believe what happened." he said sighing at the memory.

"Mhm, come on tell me."

"I was putting books to my locker and I was alone in the corridor and suddenly I was pushed against the wall. I looked you and-"

"And what??" Daniel cut him.

"Let me end it dang, and then I saw jack, he had dark eyes, full of list, he sucked on my neck not leaving hickey and he told me to meet him on our free period." he said squealing.

"Oh shit, you will finally get his dick." Daniel said and they did their handshake.

"What about you huh?" Zach asked.

"Well I started writing this diary and with Jonah nothing changed." he sighed sadly.

"Oh wait! Jack gave me small paper, let's what's there!" he said talking it out of his pocket where jack out it.

"I'm excited!" Daniel clapped his hands.

They looked at it and their eyes widened.

Jonah likes one of your friends, I'm not gonna say which one tho. See you in two hours babyboy ;)

They looked at each other and the bell rung. "Daniel what if he meant you?" Zach gasped.

"Zach he wrote on of your friends I'm not your only friend, you know?" Daniel said.

"Oh Daniel I'm 100% he meant you."

"Okay class be quite, let's start new lesson." the teacher said and they stopped talking.

Two periods later and they had their free period. Zach went happily to the boys bathroom to meet jack. Daniel looked to his bag to see that he didn't have his diary, he panicked and he felt dizzy for a second.

Fuck i left it in my locker.
He sighed and went to take his diary. Daniel came there to see that hairstyle locker was unlocked and that his secret notebook was missing. He panicked even more and his hands got sweaty.

"Whatcha looking for?" he heard a low voice, next to his ear.

"J-jonah! Um nothing I'm just g-going outside." he scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously.

"Mhm sure, what about this?" he asked showing him his diary.

"H-how did you g-got it?" he asked, now he was all sweaty and scared that his crush saw something like that.

"Let's just say it's not important and more important is what's inside of it." Jonah smirked at Daniel.

"Jonah, um look I'm sorry, I know I'm weird and all, but don't tell this to anyone, please." he begged.

"I won't if you will let me do this to you." he smirked.

"What do you mean by this?" Daniel asked.

"Oh you know what I meant." he said waving Daniel's diary in front of his face, he blushed because he now understood what Jonah meant.

Jonah laughed at him and took his hands and dragged him outside. That walked to Jonah's secret place that no one knows and it's far from school.

The older boy pulled Daniel by his waist and he attacked his neck. He marked his really well, so that other boys will know that Daniel is his, yes the blonde hair boy was the one who jack wrote about.

Daniel softly moaned and Jonah made his way to his ear. "Are you ready to cum like a slut for me?" Jonah growled to his ear and he didn't wait for Daniel's response.

He bite younger's earlobe and he licked it. He put his hot tounge inside Daniel's ear, earning a gasp from him. Daniel grabbed Jonah's arm so he won't fall.

One of older's hand was around younger's waist so he won't fall and the other one made its way to his bellybutton. He put his hot hand under Daniel's tee making shiver go down blonde's spine.

Jonah licked his finger and brought it back there again. He curled it up in Daniel's bellybutton earning another moan from weird but nice feeling.

Jonah moved to other ear, kissing Daniel's cheeks and lips before getting to it. He plugged his tounge again, his moves were fast, pushing Daniel closer to his climax.

"Shit Jonah I'm close." he moaned.

"Damn didn't know it would actually work, shit you are so hot like this." Jonah groaned.

Jonah put his tounge back to Daniel's ear and he put his hand on younger's dick to feel him cumming.

"FUCK!" he came inside of his boxers.

"Shit baby, so much cum, you better change it later." he smirked.

"Mhm, i will." he said still clinging on Jonah.

Older boy picked him up and daniel  immiediely wrapped his hands around Jonah's head and he nuzzled his head in his neck.

"Aw you're cute, baby." Jonah said hugging him.

"Dani, do you want to be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked after few minutes of silence.

"Yes." Daniel mumbled.

Jonah took his chin and brought him to sweet and slow kiss. The heard whistles and clapping. They looked and saw the group of their friends Zach, Jack, Corbyn, Christina, Tate and Gabbie.

"How long are you here?" Daniel asked, terrified that they saw more then just a kiss.

"Oh don't worry we came here like few seconds ago." Christina said.

They came back to school all four couples together. Since then they made amazing and popular group of friends in school.

WC: 1213

Whatcha think about it?

Any requests for tmrs night?