Janiel|beach

Ship requested by phibbsandzayzay

warnings: smut, it's a mess I had a bad writing day :/

Jack and Daniel were a couple, a kinky couple. They love spending time in bed and not sleeping. But today they decided to go on a beach, do something other then their everyday routine.

But Jack didn't has in plans normal day at the beach. He thought that he will tease his boyfriend. They went to their bedroom to change into trunks. Daniel took of his clothes also with boxers, he bent a little to take his swimwear what caused jack to bite his lip.

He walked to daniel and spanked him earning a soft moan. "Jack what was that?" Daniel asked kinda surprised.
"Oh nothing baby." Jack smiled innocently. They finally dressed up and took all the things that they needed.

Blonde boy sat in the driver's seat and his boyfriend right next to him. Beach was only 10 minutes away from their house so Jack didn't have a lot of time to tease his boyfriend, but he still will do it.

He put his hand on Daniel's leg (ok I just wrote neg and not leg wow) and slightly squezzed it. He was looking out of the window don't paying attention to his boyfriend. His hand went higher and higher till it reached his dick.

"Jack w-what are you doing?" Daniel asked with one small moan.

"Nothing, keep driving." he massaged Daniel's dick till it was semi-hard and than he removed his hand. Leaving flustered Daniel, the boy knew that he won't leave it like that, jack is going to fix it soon.

They eventually arrived to their destination and took all things and went to find the best place since they are quite early. Daniel found nice place next to the huge rocks.

They put beach wind screen, beach umbrella and towels.

(Here are my art skill heh, I was hard to see them from the sand)Daniel sat on the towel and jack next to him, they put in a safe place their phones, keys and wallet to nobody will take it

Daniel sat on the towel and jack next to him, they put in a safe place their phones, keys and wallet to nobody will take it.

"Baby let's go to the water." Jack said innocently.

He started to got up but daniel tool his hand and pulled him back on the towel. "Not so fast babyboy, you will fix what you done to me." Daniel said seductively to jacks ear.

"Okay Daddy fast blowjob and let's go swimming." Jack said.

"No, no, no you will ride me here." Jack's eyes widened he sure lowed being fucked by Daniel but they never did it in public.

"Baby I don't know if it's a good idea, maybe just a blowjob?" he asked.

"No jack." Daniel pulled down Jack's trunks and his own too, he grabbed his boyfriend by his hips and pulled him on his lap.

Daniel took Jack's butt cheeks and pushed him on his dick earning a small moan from other boy. Jack sank all the way down, feeling slightly tearing his hole. He bite his lip and put his hands on Daniel's arms scratching them.

"Come on princess bounce." Daniel said in sexy voice.

"O-okay daddy."

He rolled his hips throwing his head back. He increased his speed going faster and faster. They kissed for few minutes till they lost all the air. Daniel moved to Jack's neck making few dark hickeys.

He put his hands on younger's hips pushing them harder and automatically finding his prostate. "AH sh-shit!" Jack moaned not too loud so people on the beach couldn't hear him.

"I'm coming!" he slammed down two more times and came on daniels chest. He rolled his hips roughly few more times and blonde boy finally came inside his boyfriend.

"Oh shit, that was so good." Jack smiled.

"Oh yeah it was, round two in the sea?" daniel asked with a smirk.

"Of course daddy." Jack smiled innocently and then ran to the water of course in their trunks.

They swam a little further so people couldn't see them and the round two started when they found the best place.

WC:735

Thank you for 2k views and 69 (heh) votes :))

Story time:
I was at the hairdresser and I dyed my hair dark brown but it is not totally brown because I see red in this color, but thankfully it looks kinda nice. Also I wanted them to my shoulder but they are longer than I wanted oh I wanted them shorteeeer