Jorbyn|home alone

Requested by aaliyahs_angel_

warnings: kinda smut

Jonah and Corbyn came back to their bands house one day before other boys. They had whole day to unpack and do something together, because they are a couple.

"Gosh it's so nice to be back here." Corbyn said looking around their clean house.

"Yeah, true and be back with you baby and boys." Jonah smiled making Corbyn blushed at the comment.

They walked upstairs to unpacked their luggage. It didn't last long since they were gone for two weeks and most of the clothes they put in laundry. Jonah walked downstairs to the kitchen to make a coffee.

Corbyn sat on the sofa, smiling at thee thought of being back here. He took a remote control and put a TV show waiting for Jonah. He looked to his right and saw that his boyfriend had a cup of coffee in his hand.

"God Jo we just came here and you are already drinking coffee." Corbyn laughed.

"Corbs you know I love it." he whined putting it on the coffee table in the living room.

"Mhm, but you bought one in the plane and it was mhm.. two hours ago." Corbyn looked at him and saw that Jonah was rolling his eyes.

"Oh shup up, babe." he drank one sip and continues talking. "If you would try you would understand what I'm talking about."

"For sure."

They put a new movie and started watching it, it turns out that its a sexual one, what made Jonah little bit horny and his dick was getting hard. He put his hand on his crotch and started palming it gently.

He increased his speed but and bite his lip so his boyfriend won't hear him. "Jonah are you serious?" he looked at him with lightly mad eyes.

"Corbs it's not my fault that we chose this movie and besides it we didn't do anything for two weeks so that why this small thing made me hard faster then normally." he whined.

"Oh whatever, just do it quietly." he looked back at the tv and continued watching it.

"Baby can you blow me?" he moved closer to Corbyn and whispered to his ear.

"Seriously Jonah?!"

"Please I'm begging you, I want to feel your amazing mouth on me again, please." he begged making puppy eyes.

"Omg ok, but I want something in return, like um my favorite sweets and drink." he smiled at his idea.

"I was thinking about eating you ass, what do you think about it?" Jonah whispered seductively to his ear sending shivers down corbyn's spine.

"I-i don't know." Corbyn blushed.

"Please corbs Daniel told me that jack loves when he eats his ass."

"Wait. Are you talking about those things with daniel?" he have no idea about it.

"Yeah, we are giving each other new ideas or advices, just like you and Jack are going shopping for lingerie right?"

"Um yeah." he blushed.

"So are you in?" he asked agian kissing corbyn's neck softly.

"Y-yeah." Jonah smirked.

"I will go first since I have a problem and you not." Jonah told him and corbyn nodded.

The blonde stood up and knelt in front of Jonah and took of his pants and boxers. He kissed softly Jonah's thighs teasing him and making him harder. He was going closer and closer to his dick till he was next to it. Corbyn kitty licked the tip of older's dick earning a soft moan. He kissed it all over and then suddenly took it to his mouth.

"Holy fuck, Corbyn!" Jonah screamed from the pleasure.

Corbyn swirled his tounge all the time, then he deep throated him hearing moans and groans from his boyfriend. Jonah put his hand in corbyn's fluffy hair pushing him harder and further on his dick, he knew that he doesn't have a gag reflex.

Jonah's cock was hitting Corbyn's throat all the time sending him closer and closer to his climax. The blonde moaned and hollowed his cheeks few times and he made brunette came deep down his mouth. He licked and swallowed all of the cum and pulled out with a pop.

"Fuck, I missed it so fucking much." Jonah pulled Corbyn into a fast and sweet kiss.

"Lay over the arm rest and took of your pants and underwear." Corbyn nodded and stood up taking off his sweatpants showing to Jonah his panties.

"I knew it that you were wearing them." Jonah smirked.

Corbyn took them of off slowly, he sat on the sofa and layed over the arm rest with his ass in the air, showing his ass hole perfectly visible to Jonah.

The older sat behind him and he didn't waste time on teasing him, he licked outside of his hole and then inserted it inside of it.

"Holy FUCKKK, Jonah!!" Corbyn scremed from the pleasure, taking blanket in his hands.

Jonah fucked him with his tounge, kissing around his anus. He added two fingers to give him more pleasure, scissoring them hitting younger's prostate.

"AAAGHHH JONAH!"

He licked roughly his hole and he thursted his fingers along with his tounge. With other hand he spanked his ass earning another moan. After few more licks Corbyn came with a loud scream on the sofa under him.

He panted really fast, trying to get his normal breathing back. Jonah picked him up and they took nice and warm shower. They layed in bed exhausted after their fight and um fun.

WC:914

Idk if I will write another fanfic it might be the last one for a long time, next one I will write when I will have more free time so probably Christmas but I will see.

I just wanted to wish everyone not hard year in school and good luck :)