Jorbyn|not so innocent

updated: I made everything more logical and changed some things so the story will be nice to read.

smut!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

"Any plans for today?" Jonah asked Jack.

"Nope, unless we are talking about our 'missions'? he laughed with Jonah, both of the popular boys wanted to get closer to corbyn and Zach, calling it their mission.

"Yeah right, I'm so excited to have corbyn underneath me." Jonah sighed.

"Ha yeah, I heard that it's hard to get closer to Zach, he's always rejecting everyone, girls and boys, no one actually knows his sexuality." Jack said running his hand through his purple straight hair.

"Bro you got this, gay, bi or straight he's gonna be yours and he will be in fucking love with you when he will get to know you." Jonah said patting Jack's shoulder.

"Sounds like a plan." he laughed and looked to his right to see two perfectly known boys.

"Let's go." Jonah said and they walked to them.

"Hey Zach, I heard you are good at science can you help me?" Jack asked with the puppy eyes.

"I'm sure you don't want help, you just want to fuck me." Zach said raising his eyebrow.

"What? No, please zachy help me I will do anything for you." he pleaded him with his hands together, almost falling down on his knees.

"Don't you ever call me zachy." he groaned and turned around to put his books inside of his locker.

"Oh my God, Zach, don't be so stubborn and just go help him, he's not gonna rape you." Corbyn whispered yet he was heard by two other boys.

"Uh okay, I will help you, let's go to the library." Zach said and Jack's face lit up with a huge smile on it.

They both want to the library, leaving two boys together.

"Well it's only us now." Jonah bit his lip and looked at corbyn.

"Y-yeah I guess." he said and looked down.

"Why so nervous, baby?"

"I'm n-not nervous." he said looking up at Jonah.

"Sure, so any plans for today?" he asked.

"I-i don't know I need to t-talk with Zach." he said trying to find an excuse.

"I think Jack has some plans with him for today, so how about you will come to my house and we will play some video games and chat?" he asked him, thinking about other things he could do with corbyn.

"Okay, i-i will come, but for not long."

"Great! See you later cutie." Jonah winked at Corbyn and went to his class.

At the lunch time Jonah found corbyn and took his outside so they can talk together in a peaceful place. They found a table with garden chairs and decided to eat there.

"Can you stop?" Jonah asked.

"S-stop what?" he asked surprise.

"Being so adorable and hot at the same time?" Jonah said looking up an down, corbyn blushed and looked down.

They talked together all lunch, jonah making corbyn less nervous, but still not confident enough not to look down time to time. When the lunch ended they went to their classrooms, deciding to meet each other next to Jonah's car.