Jorbyn|costumes

smut!

Requested by aaliyahs_angel_

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Jonah and Corbyn came back home from their Halloween party. It was pretty lame, they left really early and they didn't drink any alcohol since the owner didn't have it. Thankfully tomorrow is another one and they knew it's gonna be a real party.

"Kitten! Come back here!" Corbyn yelled when he saw that Jonah was running upstairs.

He cursed quietly, Jonah slowly turned around and walked down the stairs to corbyn.

"What's wrong daddy?" he asked innocently with big eyes.

"You know what's wrong, you were teasing me all the time at that horrible party, remember?" corbyn smirked.

Jonah was wearing an orange inmate costume that was slightly too small for him, corbyn on the other hand was a sexy cop. How Jonah could not tease him?

"I- um-" he couldn't think about any explanation.

"Mhm, you were a naughty boy." Corbyn smirked and dragged Jonah upstairs to their bedroom.

He pushed the older boy on his knees and smirked down at him. "Suck me just like a kitty you are."

"Yes, daddy." he smiled innocently and pulled down corbyn's skirt.

Jonah took off of his boxers and kitty licked the tip of his dick. He looked up fluttering his eyelashes. He sucked his tip and before he knew it his head was pushed roughly, corbyn's cock hitting Jonah's throat.

Thankfully he didn't have a gag reflex, he groaned sending vibrations of pleasure to the blonde's dick. Jonah lost the control of sucking his boyfriend, when corbyn grabbed his head and started face fucking him.

Corbyn pulled him off of his dick and threw him on the bed. The younger boy took his skirt and grabbed a handcuffs, he fastly put them around Jonah's wrists and in a few seconds he was cuffed to the bed.

Corbyn undressed quickly Jonah and himself, he spitted on his hand and pumped his dick really quickly. He spread brunette's legs and slammed into him.

"Omg daddy!" he yelled, because of the pain shooting his hole.

"Fuck yeah." Corbyn groaned, sucking hickeys on Jonah's collar bone.

The younger boy started thrusting faster and faster, till he heard screams from Jonah's mouth. He put his legs on his shoulders to penetrate him deeper.

"Daddy! I need to cum!" Jonah moaned loudly, feeling a familiar knot in his lower belly.

"Not yet." Corbyn literally growled and fucked him harder, hitting his prostate over and over again.

"I can't ah! hold it!"

"In three, two and.. one."

They both came, Jonah screaming daddy and Corbyn groaning kitten. He pulled out of the younger boy and collapsed next to him.

"Remember not to tease daddy." Corbyn said out of breath.

"But it was worth it." Jonah giggled and cuddled into corbyn's body.

They got under the bedding after taking a hot shower. Next day was similar to that day, the only difference was that they were drunk and even more horny.

WC: 490

Sorry it's short, but I wanted to write it asap and I didn't have any ideas for it :/