Zonah|sexual massage

update: I changed this fanfic, jonah is topping and not Zach, there are no more stupid mistakes, but more interesting, longer and logical things in it.

smut!

(✪㉨✪)(✪㉨✪)(✪㉨✪)(✪㉨✪)(✪㉨✪)

Zach works in a spa, he found this job as a cool one since all of him clients were men. Still he didn't has a boyfriend and no one seems to catch him eye.

Today was another casual day of work, he had one more customer at the time he was supposed to be at home. The man said he will pay him more if he can come today, Zach wanted to come back home as soon as possible, yet he stayed for him.

Zach needed more money, because he was looking for a new apartment, somewhere closer to his job so he doesn't have to pay for a mobile transport.

He prepared different types of oil, towels, bed and other important things, he looked at the clock and in a minute his client will appear.

Just like he thought, the bell signalized that someone came inside. He walked to the main room to greet the man and show him where to go.

"Hello, welcome in "Oil Spa" I'm Zach and I will be your masseur, come with me sir." he welcomed the tall man and showed him to go with him.

"Good evening." he replied in a deep voice.

"Okay sir, here are clothes you can put on yourself, I will go out so you can change. Oh and sir knock when you will be ready." Zach said and the man nodded.

Zach got a look of him, he was taller than he looked before, he had a brown nice styled hair and green-ish eyes. His jaw line was sharp and his lips were really kissable and red.

Shit, he's hot.

When Zach heard a knock he came back to the room and saw a half naked man. He froze a little bit and he couldn't tear his eyes from man's abs.

"Sir, please lay down on your stomach with hands next to your head." Zach instructed him.

"Please call me Jonah I'm not that old to be called sir, I'm still 22." Jonah chuckled.

"Oh um okay, I'm Zach as you know and I'm 19." he replied and brought necessary items.

"Aren't you too young and small for this job?" Jonah asked looking at Zach's not really muscled arms.

"What?! Of course not, I'm working here for over a year and nobody is complaining about me, if it's a problem for you and you doubt that I can give you a good massage then you could chose someone else." Zach said a little bit offended.

"Well no thanks, I chose you, because I heard a lot of good opinions about you and I wanted to see what your small hands can do." he chuckled and smirked to himself.

"Gosh my hands are not small, stop saying that." Zach groaned, he hated when people talked about his small height or how he looked, it wasn't his fault.

"Chill I'm just joking, now show me what your cute hands can do." Zach rolled his eyes, maybe Jonah was handsome, but he was really annoying him.

Zach put some oil on Jonah's back and started massaging him, he was going from his back to his hands for a few minutes. Then he stopped and he sat on Jonah's ass, he knew he can't do this, but now he really didn't care.

He massaged him again and when he thought it was enough he told Jonah to turn around. Zach sat again on the older boy, but this time on his dick.

Time to revenge.

Jonah had closed eyes so he wasn't looking at what Zach was doing. He continued massaging him, moving a little bit, creating small friction between them.

Zach smirked to himself and his hands travelled higher to Jonah's pecks. This time younger boy pinched with his fingers older's nipples, earning a gasp mixed with a groan.

"What the fuck was that?!" Jonah asked, lifting himself up only to push his clothed dick into Zach's ass.

"Nothing, just testing my cute hands." Zach winked at Jonah and went back to his work.

After a few minutes of massaging and moving of purpose he felt something poking his ass. He laughed mentally to himself and he sat harder on Jonah's dick, accidentally moaning.

Jonah opened his eyes and started laughing at Zach who only rolled his eyes.

"Very funny, really." he said.

"Yeah from my perspective it was." Jonah chuckled.

Zach didn't want to wait longer he was getting horny and now he knew that Jonah also was. They both had semi hard dicks, so he started grinding on Jonah.

Zach closed his eyes, threw his head to the back and small moans were leaving his mouth. Jonah looked at him and he never saw someone so sexy and cute at the same time.

"Holy shit." he whispered.

"Jonah, can I ride you?" Zach asked looking down at the older boy who nodded.

He stood up and took off of Jonah boxers to reveal fully hard dick, he undressed himself from his working clothes and threw them somewhere on the floor.

Zach grabbed an oil from the shelf and poured it on Jonah's dick, he sat again on the bed and located himself above the older boy. He grabbed Jonah's dick and put the tip in his entrance.

"Shit." Zach hissed at the burning feeling.

"You aren't virgin right?" Jonah asked worried.

"No, no it's just, I didn't have a sex in a while, give me a few seconds." he explained.

"Take your time."

Just like Zach said it didn't take him a long time to get used to Jonah's not so small size. Soon he was grinding and circling his hips, trying to find the best angle.

"I-i can't find it." Zach whined desperated to feel more pleasure.

Jonah grabbed Zach's hips and turned them around, he thursted into Zach finding the bundle of his nerves immediately.

"Holy shit, yes!" he screamed, scratching with his nails Jonah's back.

Jonah leaned down and sucked on Zach's neck and chest, leaving purple and red hickeys. He looked at younger's lips and kissed them, finally feeling amazing taste of them. He pushed his tounge inside of Zach's mouth, exploring it and sucking on brunettes tounge.

"I'm gonna cum." Zach whimpered.

"Go on." Jonah slammed into Zach a few more times and they both came.

Both boys were panting, trying to catch their breaths. Jonah grabbed the towel and cleaned Zach with it, then he laid next to him, he pulled Zach closer, cuddling him.

"Wow, that was amazing." Zach said and looked up at Jonah.

"Yeah, it was." he smiled.

"Do you think it was a one time thing or we are gonna meet each other soon?" he asked shyly, hoping for something more with jonah.

"Of course we will, tomorrow on our first date, I will come for you at 6." he smiled down at Zach.

"Really?! My God, that's great." he smiled and snuggled closer to Jonah.

"Maybe we can create lovely relationship, who knows." he said honestly.

"Maybe we will." Zach giggled.

They laid in a comfortable silent for 20 minutes, they decided to leave this place finally. Jonah helped Zach with cleaning everything and he gave him a ride to his apartment.

"So, see you tomorrow." Zach said opening the door.

"See you tomorrow zachy." Jonah said and Zach kissed his cheek.

WC:1285, after editing 1266

uploaded--> 30th July 2019
updated--> 28th January 2020