Jachary|bleachers

smut!

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

"Fucking idiots!" Zach yelled and walked out of the school, he went to the bleachers as far as he could so no one would interrupt him.

He was almost at his favorite place, just one more turn to the right and he will be there. Just when he turned he saw another boy sitting on his floor, leaning against his wall and just being in his place.

"What the fuck are you doing in my place?!" he asked angrily.

"Why so mad, princess?" the mysterious boy asked, standing up to face Zach.

"Don't you dare call me like that, now get out from my place!" he said through the gritted teeth.

"And where is a sign with your name showing its your place?" he smirked.

"Stop being a clever bitch and leave this place! I'm already peeved as you can see and you are not fucking helping!" he yelled, feeling his anger grew.

"Princess, I'm not bitch, but Jack," he smiled and winked "and stop yelled because I'm sure you are younger then me." he said walking closer to Zach.

"I think bitch is better, it suits who you are," he smirked "you have five seconds before you leave or-"

"Or you will what? Kick me? Slap me? I don't think so." he smirked when Zach's back hit the wall.

"No, I will do this." he smirked and grabbed Jack's hair in his hand tugging it roughly.

"Fuck!" Jack yelled from the pain he gained from Zach, he reacted immediately grabbing younger's wrists and pinning them to the wall.

"You thought you will win? Not with me princess." Jack laughed, earning a groan from Zach.

"You are the most fucked up bitch and idiot I have ever met, you fucking ruined everything I just wanted to sit here and you had to occupied my place!" he yelled with anger again, he didn't know if he was mad because Jack took his place or because he was losing.

"Do you ever talk to me like that ever." Jack whispered to Zach's ear, tightening his grip around younger's wrists.

"Ouch, it fucking hurts!"

"Say sorry then." he said not loosing his firm grip.

"N-never, ooouch stop tightening it!" Zach squirmed trying to escape, but he knew Jack was way stronger then he was.

"Say sorry." Jack smirked and grabbed Zach's dick in his other hand.

"What the hell?!"

"Maybe you will relax now huh?" he asked slightly palming Zach.

"W-what if I won't, are y-you shit gonna rape me?" Zach asked trying not to moan, but it was hard when Jack's hand was making magic.

"No princess, of course not," he whispered and palmed him faster. "I know you want me."

"Fuck, don't t-touch me!" Zach tried again escaping but he failed.

"Oh are you gonna already cum? You are so easy." he chuckled and when he felt a slight twitch inside Zach's pants he pulled his hand away, he did the same with other hand, leaving younger boy free.

"No, no, no what the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Zach yelled when Jack stopped hair previous actions.

"What do you mean princess? I thought you didn't like it." he smirked and sat down on the floor where he was sitting before Zach came.

"Ugh, I was close and you know that so now repair my problem!" he yelled pointing at the huge bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, just like you said it's your problem sweety." Jack laughed and pulled out his earphones. "Now excuse me." he said and put them inside his ears and closed his eyes.

"Fuck!" Zach said frustrated, he walked to Jack quietly and pulled down his own pants and boxers. His hard dick stood up and he smirked down at the boy with closed eyes.

Zach kneeled down and quickly pulled down Jack's pants and boxers, earning a yelp. He sat on Jack's lap and grabbed his dick, before he got a chance to say something. Zach sat down nad They both moaned.

"And who's raping who now?" Jack asked smirking.

"Shut up bitch." he said shooting him a death stare.

"Drop your attitude or I'm gonna stand up and leave you here." Jack threatened him.

"Oh just shut up and let me get rid of my hard on." he rolled his eyes and put his hands on Jack's arms.

Jack grabbed firmly Zach's hips and started moving him, making his moan. Zach increased his pace, looking for his prostate, he cried a little, because he couldn't do it he actually never find his prostate, no one did.

"What's wrong baby?" Jack asked, thinking that Zach is gonna cry.

"N-nothing." he moaned.

"Tell me, right now." Jack said sternly, stopping Zach's movements.

"No one ever found my prostate, so don't be confused, because I'm not gonna be screaming." he said sadly.

"Nothing to be ashamed for princess, let me take the wheel." Jack winked at Zach and in a second he hovered over him.

Jack didn't waste time he set a hard and fast pace, looking for Zach's prostate. He put both of his legs on his arms and now he speed up more, he surprised even himself with this pace.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Zach yelled.

"There it is." Jack laughed, aiming over and over into Zach's bundle of nerves.

"Fuck, fuck, yes! Hit it again daddy!" Zach yelled, he didn't realise that his kink slipped out. It made Jack fuck his harder and on his prostate.

"I'm cumming daddy!" Zach yelled, thankfully they were really far from the front door to school so no one could hear them.

"Cum for me princess." Jack groaned and they both came.

Both boys panted really fast, jack pulled out of Zach and laid on the ground next to him. Jack was first to get up, he dress himself up and then grabbed a tissue from his backpack to clean Zach. Jack put closes on younger boy and sat against the wall.

"Fuck, I couldn't believe that you found my prostate." Zach said looking at the ground.

"Did you seriously never found it, no one hit it?" Jack asked surprised.

"No, it's weird tho."

"How long?"

"How long what?" Zach asked confused.

"How long were others dicks?" he asked looking at Zach.

"Oh um i don't know, maybe 6 inches." he said and Jack laughed.

"O-omg no way!" he laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Did you saw my dick?" he looked at Zach still laughing a little.

"Um not at all." he said blushing.

"Zach, princess my dick is a little over 9 inches, I think they might be too short." Jack laughed again.

"Oh, maybe." he said.

"Don't worry tho, I'm not gonna leave you for those small dicks."

WC: 1129

Heyoo, do you have any requests?

Also I might start writing a story like an actual book, but if I will start it I will post it in February or something like that.