Jarbyn|boss

Requested by phibbsandzayzay
warnings: smut

Corbyn Besson is a young, 22 year old, owner of the big company, he pays really good but it's hard for him to have a loyal employee. Lately he hired Jack Avery, a 19 year old boy, to his company.

He was looking how he is working, he even put Jack's desk and other equipment to the room next to his, which was empty for a long time. Corbyn has an office at the highest floor in his building and if somebody wants to come there, they need to call him first.

It was Friday, the last working day for Jack. He was really tired after all week, just few more hours and he will be sleeping in his comfy bed. He was in the elevator now going to his room. When he get to the highest floor he walked next to his boss's.

"Good morning Mr Besson." said Jack.

"Morning Jack, come here please." jack went to his desk and sat on the chair in front of it. "I have few papers for you to do here." he gave him them and thought for a few seconds.

"Jack I want you to stay after work."

"W-why did I do something wrong?" panicked Jack.

"No, no you are doing great, I want to talk with you ok?"

"Um yes it's ok Mr Besson, can I go to my room now?" asked Jack.

"Yes but one more question, is everything ok with you?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm just tired and I have few problems but it's ok." said Jack standing up.

"If you say so, see you later jack."

"See you later Mr Besson." said Jack leaving his boss's office, going to his own room.

Jack sat in his desk looking at all of his work, he did a big cup of coffee and started working. In a free time he was thinking why his boss wants him after work, he usually do this when he fired everyone.

It was a lunch time when jack heard a knock to his door, he was really confused because he was always spending this time alone. "Come in!" he said loudly. The door opened to reveal Corbyn.

"Hi Jack, can I spend this lunch here, because my room is cleaning by cleaners." asked Corbyn, actually his room was empty, there was no one there.

"Mr Besson you don't have to ask about this it's your building." said Jack and Corbyn just hummed.

"Can you show me your work from yesterday?" asked Corbyn looking at tired jack. Curly headed boy nodded and get up from his chair.

Jack walked to his shelves to take all of the papers. He stood at his toes to get them, because they were really high, but it turns out that jack is too short to get them. He started jumping with both of his hands up but it didn't helped.

Corbyn looked at jack to see something peeking out from his jeans, he looked more precisely to see that jack was wearing a thongs. He bite his lips and get up from his chair.

Corbyn walked to his employer who was still having his hands up. He took the thongs in his fingers and pulled younger boy to himself, so his back is against older's front body.

"M-mr Besson w-what are you d-doing?" asked frozen jack.

"I didn't know you were into this type of clothes, is that why are you tired today?" said Corbyn to Jack's ear making him shiver.

"Y-yes and no." said nervously brunette and Corbyn hummed.

Corbyns hands travelled to the end of the shirt and under it. He touched Jack's abs and went to his nipples. Corbyn kissed behind younger's ear and pinched his buds.