Donah|trend

Requested by dorbynbebes

smut!

✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。✧*。

"Jonah can we do something else than playing this stupid game?" Daniel whined.

"No we can't, we made tiktoks as you wanted and now we are playing games as I wanted." Jonah said, looking at the screen.

"But Jonah, you know I don't like them," daniel said nuzzling his head into Jonah's neck, "let's do something else."

"Daniel stop, if you are now horny then use your hand and not me." Jonah said pushing Daniel off of himself.

"You are horrible, I just want to spend more time with you." Daniel huffed.

"Baby we will in an hour, I did what you wanted and if you don't want to play with me then just go away and don't disturb me." he plugged his headphones and put them on his head, not waiting for daniel's response.

"Great, just ignore your boyfriend." Daniel huffed and stood up.

He went to his room and jumped on his bed, this quarantine was so boring when Jonah would play computer games. It feels like he's alone in their house and that Jonah loves more playing with his friends than spending time with Daniel.

He grabbed his phone and went straight on tiktok he had 1 million followers and he was really proud of himself. He loves dancing and lip syncing to new hits, it's so much more fun to him than playing games. He was looking through 'for you page' looking for new trends and just liking others tiktoks.

Just a few minutes of scrolling he found one specific tiktok, it was a girl that had no clothes on herself, just the towel. She went to his boyfriend who was playing computer games just like Jonah, she dropped her towel obviously not showing her naked body on camera and she stood next to her boyfriend.

"Hey, baby!" she said and her boyfriend looked at her and immediately stood up and then it ended.

"Bingo!" Daniel said to himself and decided it was time for another tiktok.

He took off of his t-shirt, pants and finally boxers, he went to his bathroom and grabbed a gray towel. Daniel put it around his waist and made his hair more messy and he sprayed on himself Jonah's favorite perfume.

Daniel grabbed him phone and started recording, he picked the same sound as the girl he have found. Firstly he showed himself in the mirror and then he went to Jonah.

Before he opened the door he dropped the towel, showing it on the camera, of course he was careful not to show too much. He walked inside of the room and stopped next to Jonah's desk.

"Jonah."

"Jonah, baby!" he said louder.

Jonah took off of his headphones, "what do you oh-" he cut himself of when he saw his naked boyfriend. He bit his lip and put again headphones. In that moment Daniel was confused, he thought Jonah liked what he saw.

"I need to go boys, we will play at night, see ya." he said quickly and before they could say anything he quited the game.

"You are so fucking gorgeous." Jonah said, making Daniel blush, he stood up and checked him even more.

Daniel put his phone on Jonah's desk, the older boy leaned down and kissed him. Jonah quickly pushed his tounge inside of daniel's mouth, what made his moan. They already felt hot and horny, Jonah took off of his t-shirt and threw it somewhere of the floor.

Jonah's hands were moving on daniel's hips and waist, making goosebumps of his body. He moved to the younger's neck and kissed his favorite spots, that he knew will make Daniel go insane.

"Let's go to our bedroom." Daniel said out of breath and Jonah nodded.

Jonah picked Daniel up and grabbed him under his ass, the blonde haired boy kissed Jonah neck, showing him that he can be as good as Jonah. When they finally arrived to their bedroom, Jonah took off of his clothes and they jumped on their bed.

"On all four, I will grab a lube." Jonah said and Daniel did as he wanted.

Jonah came back with a lube and put a nice amount of it on his dick and on daniel's hole. He put two fingers inside of him, earning a gasp and moan at the same time. He thursted them slowly not to hurt his boyfriend, after some time he started scissoring them.

"It's enough." Daniel said panting already.

Jonah kissed daniel's butt cheek and he slowly pushed himself in, he stayed for a bit, before Daniel told him to move. He bottomed out, both boys moaning at the same time, he thursted back and again, setting nice pace.

"Go faster."

Jonah obeyed and went faster, he grabbed firmly daniel's hips for sure leaving light bruises. He pounded into his boyfriend, loving his soft moans, Jonah was groaning quietly loving the feeling of being inside of daniel.

Jonah pulled out of Daniel making him whined, because of losing the contact with him. Jonah turned him around on his back and pushed again inside, he thursted hardly earning again hot moans.

"Fuck yeah." Daniel moaned and pulled Jonah closer.

They both kissed even it was hard, when Daniel was moaning all the time. Jonah increased his speed, making daniel's head fall back on the bed and his back arched. He grabbed again his boyfriend's hips and he started destroying his ass more.

"I'm close." Daniel whined, when he felt his stomach tighted.

Jonah grabbed daniel's dick and brought his closer to his orgasm, daniel came in Jonah's hand and on his stomach. Seconds later the older boy is coming inside of Daniel, he ride their climaxes and he pulled out of him.

He stood up and cleaned his hand and daniel's stomach, he laid next to him and pulled him closer.

"I think I will make tiktoks more often if that's what gonna happen after making them." Daniel giggled and kissed Jonah's chest.

"That was a nice idea baby, but you know that you promised me to play with me games and you didn't."

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry for that." Daniel said sadly.

"It's okay baby, now get some sleep, I love you." Jonah's kissed daniel's head.

"I love you too."

WC: 1064

Hii, I wrote it and now I'm gonna go finally sleep so goodnight!