Jorbyn|i'm not gay

smut!

Birthday present for aaliyahs_angel_

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Corbyn walked to school, he was greeted by many people, he smiled at them and walked to his locker. He was one of the popular kids in school, because he was openly gay. He was confident about it, everyone accepted him and they liked him for his personality.

Actually there was one person that hated Corbyn with all of his guts and it was no one, but Jonah Marais. Corbyn had no idea what was his problem, he did nothing to him and they never talked at all.

He wanted to ignore him, but Jonah was extremely hot, his hair were dyed black, he had earrings, tattoos, jaw line that could cut a paper, fashionable clothes, he was generally sexy.

And there was another reason since Corbyn was gay, he had this weird thing called gaydar, he literally guessed everyone who's gay or not. And he felt deep inside him that Jonah was gay, so his mission was to help him came out.

"Corbs, are you serious about it?" Daniel asked him again.

"Ah Dani, yes I am, stop asking about it all the time." he groaned closing his locker.

"I'm just trying to help you, Jonah is a typical bad boy, girls love him, he has tattoos, piercing and a bad reputation." he rambled.

"Dani shush, you know my gaydar is great, I knew that Zach was bi and Jack was gay and now look at them, a happy cute couple."

"Mhm, but Jonah isn't like them, he's a tough type." Daniel tried again to stop corbyn from doing anything.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard that a lot, but you know nothing is gonna stop me." Corbyn winked and walked inside of his classroom.

After corbyn's last lesson, he went to look for Jonah, not only because he want him to come out as gay, but also because they are partners for a project. He saw him in a parking lot smoking next to his car, he ran to him and smiled at jonah.

"Hey Jonah!" he greeted him happily, Jonah looked at him at threw his joint on the ground.

"I said hey Jonah." he repeated with a slight anger.

"What do you want?" he asked opening his car.

"If you will get inside of your car I will jump on the hood." he threatened him.

"You are pathetic, what do you want? I don't have time for your stupid theories." Jonah looked at him sitting already inside of his vehicle.

"Shut up, we have a project to do together and you will help me do this, so we are going to your house right now." he said and walked to the other side of Jonah's car and got inside.

"No, we are not gonna do this right now, get out of my car bitch." he said, making corbyn blush.

"And why the fuck are you blushing?" he asked him. Corbyn looked out of the window trying to hide it from Jonah.

"Jesus, don't tell me you have a link for slutty names." he laughed.

"Shut up! We are going to your house now!" he yelled embarrassed and Jonah laughed more.

After a few minutes of driving in silent they arrived to Jonah's apartment, he was living alone, so it was even better for Corbyn. No one is gonna interrupt him, he really wants Jonah to realize that he's gay.

"Here is my apartment," Jonah said as they walked inside of it. "do you want anything to drink?"

"It's cute!" Corbyn stated when he looked around. "Yeah I'm thirsty for you." he smirked at Jonah.