Jorbyn|slaps

smut!

Requested by aaliyahs_angel_

/╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\

"Hey Corbs, how are ya?" Jonah asked slapping his ass from behind.

"Hi kitten, I'm fine." Corbyn replied.

"Do you like my new leggings? I decided to try something new." Jonah asked, looking at his new clothing.

"Yeah absolutely, you're rocking them." Corbyn said honestly.

"Thanks, I think I will buy more pairs." Jonah said. "Maybe with flowers or dark blue ones."

"Mhm, for sure, I'm gonna go to my next class, see you in the next period." Corbyn slapped roughly Jonah's ass and walked away.

"Oh fuck." Jonah whispered, corbyn was always slapping him that hard, but he liked it more then he was supposed to.

He walked to his classroom and sat down at the end of the class, it was a really boring subject, so he pulled out his phone and texted corbyn.

Jonah: corbsssss

Corbyn: what's up kitten??

Jonah: im bored :(

Corbyn: who's not bored in school??

Jonah: teachers, do you think that mr smith is gay?

Corbyn: why do you think like that?

Jonah: because all of his lessons are bored and he is always limping, but he is saying that he injured his ankle

Corbyn: I think his boyfriend might be mr morse, I heard from boys at the practice

Jonah: damn, i can see how mr morse is roughly fucking mr smith lmao

Corbyn: kitten is it because of your observations or your craving for a rough sex?

Jonah: stoooop you know how I want someone to destroy my ass, ugh thanks now I'm horny..

Corbyn: hey! you started this, not my fault you are a horny bitch

Jonah: don't start with that, I need a boyfriend who's gonna be fucking me how I want to!!

Corbyn: mhm sure

Jonah: thanks for believing in me :)

Corbyn: no problem kitten ;)

Jonah smiled at corbyn's text and put his phone back to his pocket. He looked at the clock to see that there are still 25 minutes left. So as always he is gonna say to his teacher that he left something or he is going to the nurse.

"Mr Smith may I go to the locker room I think I left there an important essay." he asked the teacher.

"Yes, take your time, I don't want you to get a bad grade just because you were rushing to come back here." his teacher smiled, maybe he had boring lessons, but he was really sweet to everyone.

Jonah walked out of the classroom and made his way to boy's bathroom. He needed to jerk of, thankfully he had a longer hoodie so no one saw his visible boner. He opened the door and checked if someone was inside, for his lucky he was the only one there.

He went to the last toilet and locked the door, he pulled down his leggings and boxers, his hard dick sprung out. Jonah grabbed it and closed his eyes, he sat in the closed toilet and continued teasing his tip.

His other hand made a way under his huge hoodie straight to his nipple, he grabbed it between his pointer and a thumb. He started pinching it, mains leaving his mouth, when his bud hardened.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and he stopped breathing for a second. It was really hard for him because he was horny and excited, his little panting was heard in the room, but he hoped that someone won't hear it.

The mistery person came closer to his toilet stall and knocked on the thin door. "I-im h-here." Jonah said quietly still panting.

"Kitten, open up." he heard a voice.

"It's you c-corbs? You scared me!" he said louder.

"Kitten open the door." he repeated.

"J-just give me a second." Jonah said starting to pull his leggings and boxers up.

"I said kitten open the door, now." he said through the gritted teeth.

Jonah was surprised by corbyn's tone of voice, he opened the door and before he could say anything he was pushed back into the toilet stall. Corbyn locked the door and pushed Jonah hardly on the wall.

"C-corbyn what's going on?" Jonah asked breathing heavily.

"You." he said and and he attacked Jonah's neck.

Jonah moaned at the nice tingling feeling on his skin. He made more place for his best friend, titling his head to the side. Corbyn took of Jonah's hoodie and his green t-shirt.

He leaned down and started kissing brunette's chest leaving few hickeys on his pale skin. He moved to his nipples licking and sucking them, making them even harder then before. Jonah's hands Tangled in corbyn's hair, pulling his closer to gain more pleasure.

"P-please Corbs." Jonah whined.

"Tell me what do you want kitten." he demanded kissing brunette's stomach and belly little bit higher then his waist.

"Please, just fuck me like I wanted to, just like we were texting before, but the most importantly spank me, please do it." he begged.

"Only for you kitty." Corbyn said and kissed passionately Jonah's lips.

He pulled down his and other boy's pants and boxers leaving them both naked in the school's bathroom. Corbyn sat on the toilet, making Jonah really confused.

"Corbyn what are you doing, I want you to fuck me, I will ride you after school, but not now." he whined.

"Lay over my legs, baby." he chuckled at Jonah's desperation.

Jonah sighed in relieve and laid just like corbyn told him. And before he knew it a rough slap of hand collided with his ass. "Oh fuck!" he moaned.

"Ah I always knew my slaps were turning you on." Corbyn said caressing Jonah's cheek.

He only blushed and the blonde hair boy spanked him again, making his ass red. He did this 8 times, he would love to do more, but Jonah wasn't the only one desperate for a rough sex.

Corbyn pulled Jonah up on his legs and he stoop up behind him, not giving him a second to say anything. He slipped into the boy's hole, stretching it really fast.

"Omg, yes, don't wait, please." he whimpered.

Corbyn smirked and pulled out thrusting hardly back. He repeated his actions over and over, increasing his speed. He grabbed Jonah's messy hair pulling his head to the back.

He was a moaning mess, when corbyn was destroying his ass at the brutal pace. He knew he wasn't going to last long, but he wanted to feel this a little bit longer, so he clenched, stopping himself from cumming.

"Sh-shit kitten, come on cum with me." Corbyn said, when Jonah clenched around his dick.

They both came together moaning each other's names. Corbyn pulled out of Jonah and turned him around kissing him sweetly.

"I love you, kitten."

"I love you too, bean."

WC:1134

I was at the hairdresser to fix my hair color and they are amazing rn ohhhh