Jorbyn|fake boyfriend

inspired by books I read a long time ago

smut!

this chapter has over 5k words, so get yourself something to eat

∘˚˳°。☆*.✧∘˚˳°。☆*.✧∘˚˳°。☆*.✧∘˚˳°。☆*.✧

"Corbyn and Jonah, I want to talk with you alone." Jeff - the manager said.

Both boys stood up and went with him to the other room. They closed the door and sat down on the sofa.

"What's up Jeff?" Jonah asked.

"There is one band that has almost more popularity than you, and if you guys still want to make music and go on tours, we need to do something that will gain more attention." he said and they both frowned.

"But does it matter if we have a lot of new fans, we still will have our old ones." Corbyn said.

"No, if they will see that other band is more interesting and their music is better, they will leave you." he added.

"Okay, but why you want to talk with only the two of us and not the whole band?" Jonah asked.

"I checked on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube that ship jorbyn is the most popular, the plan is that both of you will have a fake relations-"

"W-what?!" Corbyn yelled standing up from the sofa.

"Sit down," Jeff said and corbyn did as he wanted,"if you won't do it, then I can just kick you out of the band and I will replace you with other guys." he said and both boys looked at each other.

"But corbyn is my best friend, it will be hard to act differently." Jonah said running his hand through his soft hair.

"And why can't we tell the other boys?"

"It's gonna be safer that way, you know Zach can say it in any second." Jeff said.

"But what are we suppose to do?" Corbyn asked, feeling all sweaty, he didn't like the idea of being a fake boyfriends with his best friend.

"Well for know, you will be sleeping in Jonah's room, both of you will cuddle all the time and some cute names are welcomed too." he said and stood up.

"Thank God we don't have to kiss." Jonah chuckled.

"Don't laugh too early, it's just a matter of time, it will come later, but for now see you later." Jeff said and walked out of the room and left their house.

"Jonah, I don't know if I can do this." Corbyn panicked.

"I'm sorry corbs, we need to if we don't want to be replaced." Jonah said and hugged corbyn.

The next day Corbyn and Jonah told other boys that they are together, all of them were happy and said that they knew there was something between the two boys.

"Okay guys, I need to know one thing." Zach said giggling.

"Yeah, what's up?" Jonah asked.

"So basically, who-who is the top?" he laughed.

"Obviously it's me." Jonah responded.

"You idiot, it's me." Corbyn argued.

"Look at you, baby you are a twink, there is no way that you can dominate me." Jonah chuckled.

"I am a twink?" he asked loudly as he sat up on the sofa. "Guys do I look like a twink?" he asked confidently, thinking they will say no.

"Well, corbs Jonah isn't for sure, but you kinda are." Daniel said, Jack and Zach nodded their heads.