three ships|new app

veryyyy sexual, but there is no sex

ships: jorbyn, deben, jachary

'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ⌒ ☆・:.,;*'

"Guys! Guys!" Zach screamed, running down the stairs almost falling down.

"What Zach?" Jonah asked.

"I found an app with dares for boys or girls!" Zach said excited to play it.

"I mean, we are all bored and have nothing to do." Daniel said yawning, all of the boy were in the living room scrolling through Instagram or Twitter.

"I'm down too." Jack said smiling at Zach, the older boy had a crush on younger for a longer time.

"Me too." rest of the boys said.

Jonah and Eben went to the kitchen to take some alcohol, snacks and leftover pizza. Even though most of them aren't adults they are drinking it rarely.

"Okay Zach open this game." Corbyn said, wanting to start the game.

"So first of all nicknames." he said opening the game.

"Oh, oh! I want to type them!" Corbyn took Zach's phone and thought for a second before typing.

"Zachy, Jacky, Dani, Eb, Jo and Corbs." Corbyn giggled.

"Cuteness overall." Eben said rolling his eyes, not in a rude meaning.

"Okay next thing is only truth, truths and dares or only dares." he said, looking up at the boys.

"Let's play truths and dares and then only dares." Jonah said earning 5 nods.

"Next is type 'get to know each other', 'sexual' or 'normal'." he read and waited for answers.

"Of course sexual." Jonah laughed other boys joining him.

"Mm okay, we can start, it says that player number 3 so Daniel you are starting." Zach said looking up at his friend and giving him his phone.

He took Zach's phone and tapped on a blue button 'start'. "I'm choosing truth." he said, wanting to start lightly. He waited a few seconds to see his question, his cheeks turned reddish.

"Oh God, how often do you masturbate." he read, tubing his forehead.

"Ohhh spill the tea Dani." Jack laughed with boys.

"Um idk when I need." he said diplomatically.

"Boringgg." Jonah said. "Who is next?" he asked Corbyn.

"Player number 5 so you." he gave him Zach's phone.

"I will choose truth too, but next round we are starting only dares." he said looking at all of his friends smirking.

He chose the truth and he waited for his question. It pops up on the screen and he read it out loud. "What's your biggest turn on?" he thought for a few seconds and said "I will be honest, as you know my nickname hoenah wasn't made by an accident." he sighed and continued.

"I mean a lot of things turns me on lien saying daddy, classic, thight jeans." he looked at corbyn's ones."being submissive but also dominant sub." he said.

"Okay we think that's enough, we understand you shave more hoenah." Daniel chuckled.

"Next person is number one Zach, it's you." Jonah gave him younger's phone, so he can pick his question.

Zach gulped and tapped the truth button, he looked at the question and sighed loudly. "What's the craziest place were you want to have a sex?" he read blushing.