Zaniel|shelter

smut!

Requested by dorbynsdicks

⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌

"Hey sweetie, how are you today?" Daniel asked Zach as he walked to the small room where they leave their clothes.

"Hi hottie I'm fine, come on we don't have all day."

Daniel and Zach went to different direction to do their work. Daniel brought boxes with food and new clothes to the building for homeless people. He decided to join the volunteers because he wanted to help and now it's only better because there is Zach who makes his day better.

Zach on the other hand went to the kitchen to help there. He made few salads and prepared drinks when he was done with it he went to the dining room and set the table. Zach decided to join here just because he wanted to help those people, he thought it would be nice to show them that they aren't alone.

Both boys ended their work at the same time, both of them went to the kitchen to serve food for homeless people.

"Long time no see baby." Daniel smirked as he saw Zach.

"Yep, let's go serve the dinner before it will be cold." he said and grabbed two plates.

"Hey, why are you so grumpy, you always respond with a nickname for me." Daniel pouted.

"It's nothing." he rolled his eyes and went to the dining room.

"Are you sexually frustrated or something?" Daniel chuckled.

"If you are so interested, yes I am. I was supposed to have a day off today and I wanted to have some time for myself, but no! Wonderful Daniel decided to call me and ask for a help." he whispered-yelled, he walked faster and put those plates in front of two men.

"Jesus Zach, you could say just no."

"But you know I'm not like that, I'm always helping other people." he groaned.

"I think it's my turn to help you, wiat till the end of the day." Daniel winked at zach and went to the kitchen.

"Great." Zach rolled his eyes and went after Daniel.

He really liked daniel, Zach thought that he was handsome, helpful, sweet and funny, but sometimes be was too much. Zach would time to time think about his to much and it only makes his cheeks redder than they already are.

"Kitten come here." Daniel yelled a little from the corner, Zach felt blush forming on his cheeks, daniel never called him like that it was always sweetie, baby, babe or other like that. He went to hai and found his standing there and doing nothing.

Daniel pulled Zach to his, younger's back hit the wall and he made a gasp. Before he could say anything Daniel attacked his neck, he looked for Zach's sweet spot and when he found it, he sucked and bit it over and over.

When he pulled away he looked at Zach's neck which has four hickeys, he smirked and walked away to do his last work.

What the fuck was that?

Zach was left with a red face and bites on his neck, he looked down and saw that his dick was getting hard, he immediately thought about something disgusting and his dick because soft again.

It was the end on their job, everyone left and Zach was now cleaning cloths. When he turned around he saw daniel leaning against the doorframe, his heartbeat increased and he looked down.

"Why so shy, baby?" daniel asked and walked to him, "You look gorgeous with those hickeys."

Daniel leaned down and licked the side of Zach's neck, he put his strong hands on younger's hips and he made his way to Zach's jaw and face.

"D-daniel." he moaned and Daniel hummed.

"Kiss me and fuck me hard." he whined.

"As you wish, kitten." he smirked and kissed passionately Zach.

They made out, Daniel pushed his tounge inside Zach's mouth and sucked on his own tounge. The blonde-haired boy picked the younger one and walked to the huge counter.

Zach was eager to fuck right now nad her there so he immediately undressed himself and Daniel.

"Wow, someone's eager." Daniel chuckled.

"Come on we don't have a time for talking, just out that cock in my ass." daniel's eyes widened at the words his friend said.

His eyes became more dark and lust take control of his body, he turned Zach around, he spread his butt and pushed inside of him. "Fuck!" they both groaned and Daniel didn't waste any time, he pulled out and slammed back.

"Aghhh! Fuck yeah!" Zach yelled.

Daniel found his prostate and started hitting it over and over, his hand was on Zach's hip making for sure bruises and the other one made its way to younger's nipple. He played with it making it hard and Zach moan.

"D-dani I'm c-cumming." he whined.

Daniel grabbed his dick and pumped it, giving Zach way more pleasure. It didn't take a lot for Zach to came, his cum landed on the counter in front of him and Daniel's hand.

Zach pulled out of Daniel and quickly turned around, he dropped on his knees and sucked on Daniel's dick.

"Fuck yeah, baby!"

Daniel came in Zach's mouth, groaning his name and throwing his head to the back. Zach swallowed his cum and got up, he kissed daniel giving him a chance to taste himself.

"Fuck that was hot." Daniel stated.

"Which part?"

"All of it." he chuckled.

WC: 909

Sorry for not writing but xmas was a really tiring and busy time, but on the other hand really happy and I spent this time with my family :)