Jorbyn|middle of the night

Requested by: aaliyahs_angel_

smut!

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・*

It was friday night, Jonah was sound asleep, Corbyn spooning him. The blonde boy wasn't sleeping like his boyfriend, he was horny in the middle of the night.

He thought it would go away if he will fall asleep, but here he is after 30 minutes of laying behind Jonah. And spooning Jonah wasn't helping, because older boy was moving a lot that night and he was rubbing his ass against Corbyn dick all the time.

"Fuck this." he whispered and pulled down his boxers.

He sighed in relieve and hooked his fingers into Jonah's underwear taking it off. He quietly took a lube and put a nice amount of it on his dick, because he didn't have time to prepare Jonah.

Corbyn slowly pushed inside older's ass hole. He silently groaned, feeling a lot of pleasure from Jonah's tight hole. He pulled out and thursted in. His pace was slow, but hard.

He looked at Jonah to see that he is still sleeping, he smirked and increased his speed. The skin slapping was louder just like younger's groans.

"W-what the f-fuck uh." Jonah woke up.

Corbyn didn't respond, he fuck him harder and faster wanting to cum as fast as he can. He made a few hickeys on Jonah's back on the neck, trying to silence yourself.

"C-corbyn what are you doing, fuck." he asked confused, he wasn't complaining about it though.

"It's daddy, babyboy and if you can't see I'm destroying your pretty little ass." he growled to Jonah's ear.

Corbyn fucked him at a punishment pace and he finally came inside of the boy. He moaned softly and pulled away.

"Hey! No, no, no I didn't came." Jonah whined, trying to push Corbyn inside of his again.

Jonah got up fastly, he grabbed corbyn's dick and he sat on it. "Holy shit babe." the blonde boy moaned.

Jonah started moving his hips in the shape of eight. Wanting to feeling every part of corbyn's dick. He wanted more then that so he started bouncing up and down, his hands on younger's sweaty chest.

Corbyn pulled him down and they kissed passionatly and roughly, just like how their sex is. Jonah went down to Corbyn's neck kissing and sucking on Adam's apple earning loud moans from younger boy.

Soon Corbyn came inside of Jonah again that night with older boy following behind and cumming on his chest. Jonah rode their orgasms and he fell down out of energy next to Corbyn.

They layed quietly next to each other, panting after two rounds. "Babe, you know that was hot what you did." Corbyn said turning to Jonah.

"What do you mean?" Jonah also turned to his boyfriend.

"You mean, when you was mad that you didn't came and you practically jumped on my dick again." Corbyn chuckled.

"Really?" Jonah blushed.

"Yeah, so fucking hot." he kissed Jonah's lips and pulled him to himself.

They fall asleep cuddling to each other after tiring night. Joann was first to wake up, he limped downstairs and did his coffee as everyday. He took the mug to the living room and carefully sat on the sofa, hissing because of the pain in his ass.

After one hour Corbyn walked downstairs with Daniel and Jack. "Good morning jonah." they all said and he greeted them back.

Corbyn sat next to his boyfriend, putting his arm around his shoulders and kissing the top of his head. Jonah smiled and cuddled into younger boy.

"Okay guys, one thing, if you want to have sex did it when we aren't home or be quiet, Zach came to us that he couldn't sleep because of the noises." Daniel said sitting on other sofa.

"Yeah, you won't see him for sext few hours." Jack chuckled.

"Guys, it's not my fault that Corbyn started to fuck me when I was sleeping." Jonah said blushing.

"No way!" Jack eyes winded.

"Yeah, he did that."

"Okay, okay let's watch some movies." Corbyn said taking remote control and picking Netflix.

They watched the movie and talked for all day, at the end of it with Zach.

WC: 698

unedited

Here you are girl, I wrote it before the weekend and probably next oneshot will be longer and with more story like my first ones.