Jorbyn|crush

smut!

Requested by plutoandluna

┌(・。・)┘♪            ⟵(o_O)

"Daniel, Jonah we are leaving for our trip." their mom said, standing with her luggage next to the front door.

"Okay bye mom, bye dad have a safe flight." Jonah hugged them tightly.

"Daniel remember to look after your younger brother and don't burn the house." his dad remembered him, before also hugging his older son.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about that." he chuckled.

Both parents left, leaving two brothers alone for two weeks. They went to the living room and collapsed on the sofa. Jonah took a remote control and put his favorite TV show about cooking, when daniel saw it he groaned loudly showing his thoughts about the programme.

"Jonah are you fucking serious?" Daniel asked looking at his brother.

"Well yeah, you know I love this show so we are gonna be watching it." he responded smiling evily at Daniel.

"God, I can't believe it, I'm calling corbyn." Jonah blushed and Daniel took his phone to write a message to his best friend.

After 8 minutes corbyn knocked on the front door, gaining boys' attention. Daniel opened the door and he greeted his friend making a handshake. They went to the kitchen to take chips, cola and different times of candies and they went to the living room.

"Jonah it's 2 to 1 so you need to go upstairs to watch this stupid show." Daniel said putting snacks on the coffee table.

"Are you kidding me?! I was first here!" he yelled madly.

"Geez, stop yelling your pretty face will get wrinkles faster, now go upstairs babe." Corbyn flirted to Jonah making his face turn into a light shade of pink.

"Hm let me think...no." Jonah sassed and turned back to watch the tv.

Second later Daniel and Corbyn were standing in front of him, making Jonah roll his eyes and groan loudly.

"Get out fuckers!"

Corbyn walked closer to him, he picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "What the fuck!" he yelled didn't expecting that.

"Naughty boys cannot watch TV you know." he said, walking up the stairs to Jonah's bedroom, younger boy blushed at the comment, thankfully corbyn couldn't see the blush on his face.

They came to Jonah's room, corbyn closed the door with his leg and threw the brunette boy on his bed. "You better stay here princess." Corbyn winked and walked back downstairs.

"Ugh! Freaking cute bastard." Jonah groaned, he got under the blanket and decided to sleep since two lovely boys took his tv.

An hour later Daniel and Corbyn felt hungry, they talking about what they should buy to eat and they chose Taco Bell. The silver hair boy got up and took his car keys.

"Shit I forgot to give my grandma a cake, I will go to her and then buy us a food, it will take about an hour or so." Daniel said taking the cake from the fridge and then he put his shoes on.

"It's okay, don't worry." Corbyn smiled.

"Oh and can you check on Jonah?" he asked before opening the door.

"Yeah sure." Corbyn responded and Daniel walked out.

Corbyn smirked and went upstairs, some time ago he heard that Jonah has a crush on him and after some time of thinking he realized that the younger boy is not so bad looking and he has a nice personality.

He looked through the small crack between the door and the wall and saw that Jonah was sleeping. He walked inside his room and came to his bed. Corbyn slowly hovered over Jonah and looked at his peaceful face.

He slowly leaned to his neck and kissed it, he didn't see any reaction so he continued to kiss him more, starting to suck a little bit and then even bit his soft skin.

"Uh!" Jonah moaned and Corbyn was still sucking his sweet spot, making a purple bruise on his pale neck.

"W-what's going on?" the brunette asked confused.

"Daniel is put for an hour, we are alone." he whispered lowly to his ear sending shivers down his spine.

"A-and?"

"And we are getting nasty." corbyn said a took a bite of jonahs neck just like it would be a food.

He took off of his and Jonah's t-shirts, he looked down at the beautiful body under him and attacked his torso with kisses and bites. Corbyn sucked his v-line making Jonah squirm a lot.

"Please, do something." he whined.

"What do you want baby." he asked brushing his lips over Jonah's.

"Kiss me and fuck me." he said and Corbyn leaned down for a hungry and wet kiss.

He took of Jonah's pants and then his own still kissing with the younger boy. "Can I take them?" Jonah nodded and corbyn did as he asked.

He quickly took off of his own seeing that Jonah is embarrassed. "You are beautiful." corbyn said and kissed his lips.

"You want me to prepare you?"

"No, just go, I don't mind pain." he whispered and blushed.

Corbyn smirked, he spitted on his hand and pumped his dick, he lined up with Jonah's hole and pushed the head of his cock. The younger boy felt pain, but through it he felt pleasure and it was amazing to him.

Corbyn pushed deeper and deeper until he was fully inside. He kissed again Jonah neck and started his thrusts, they were hard and slow. "F-faster, please!" he moaned and Corbyn did as he wanted.

He put younger's legs on his shoulder wanting to hit the special place and he did. Jonah threw his head back, his mouth opened wide. Corbyn was abusing his prostate making his orgasm come closer.

"C-can I cum?" he squealed out.

"Of course princess." he groaned and hit one last time Jonah's bundle of nerves making him cum on his stomach, but also corbyn came deep inside brunette's hole.

He slowly pulled out and laid next to him, he pulled Jonah closed and they panted together out of breath. Corbyn looked at his watch to see that they have 30 minutes to clean up, so they did it really fast so they can cuddle together.

(☞^o^) ☞

WC:1036

Do you have in your country Halloween or All Saints Day? I have the second one we don't celebrate Halloween, I mean if someone wants to have a party like that they can but it's not in our calendar.

Hope you like it! <3