Zonah|punishment

Requested by xx_beanzlimelight_xx

warnings: smut, sugar daddy/baby

Zach was Jonah's sugar baby for a few months, he loved that he spoiled him and Jonah was happy that he can do something with his money. Every month older boy was giving him 10.000 $.(that's the first number that came to my mind lol)

But this month was different usually Zach would use all money or just left one thousand or so. It was nearly the end of the month and Zach didn't have any money. He bought a lot of things this month. And when he heard that his phone of dreams was out he wanted it as soon as possible.

"Jooo can I have this new phone, I really wanted it for a long time and I'm worried that it will be bought next month." Zach asked with big eyes.

"Nope, you went slightly over the budget and buying this phone you will be even more over it." said Jonah not looking from his laptop.

Zach rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa next to Jonah. He looked at the wed if his perfect phone is still there. He thankfully was but from 1000 it was above 500. His eyes widened, he didn't know that a lot of people will buy it so fast.

"Jonah they bought half of them, can you please give me those money??" Zach sat next to Jonah and tagged on his arm.

"Zach baby I told you few minutes later that no, I won't change my mind." Jonah said finally looking at Zach.

"Daddy pleasee."

"Zach I said no, so stop before you will make it worse." Jonah slightly increased his voice and Zach pouted.

"Please, please, pleasee daddy I need it, please buy it to me, I want itt!" Zach whined, his voice was louder then normally.

"Zachary! Stop it right now! Our bedroom right now!" Jonah yelled.

"Ughh but I want a new phone!" Zach whined louder and louder.

"You are not a fucking baby! Stop whining! Go to our bedroom or you won't get anything for next month!" Jonah yelled really loud and it actually scared Zach.

He ran to their room and strip from all of his clothes, it wasn't his first punishment so he knew what to do. Few minutes later Jonah came just in his sweatpants to the bedroom. He walked to the wardrobe to get the box from the highest shelf. Zach's eyes widened, because he never knew that he owned something like that.

"Lay on the bed on you stomach, now." Jonah said in a low voice.

Zach did as he wanted without saying anything, he didn't want to make his situation worse. He heard only shuffling coming from behind his back. Jonah took his hand and tie a rope around it and then to the bed, he did it with all of Zach's limbs.

Now he was scared, they never did something like that, he must have made Jonah really, really mad. In one moment he felt a gag in his mouth so he can't say anything, second later Jonah put a big pillow under his lower part, so his ass was higher than the rest of his body.

Jonah took of his sweatpants and boxers and put little layer of a lube on himself. He got on the bed and pushed into the boy. He heard a whine, which was from the pain that he felt. He was completely full inside and he pulled out not waiting for Zach to adjust.

Jonah grinded into a boy, he heard muffled moans from Zach. He thursted hard and went faster. He found younger's prostate and started abusing it, he didn't give a fuck about it. Zach was screaming with a gag and a saliva was running down to his jaw.

Since Jonah loved Zach's moans he took of a gag and threw it on the floor. He took younger's hips and went faster and harder hitting the special spot, which made Zach screamed again.

"D-daddy c-can i, i CUUM!?"

"Not yet I will cum first." Jonah responded.

He thursted few more minutes, making zach whine from the feeling of not releasing his cum. "P-please daddy cum!" Zach moaned.

Jonah slammed last hard time and came inside of the boy with a groan. Just behind him Zach came on his stomach, screaming from finally cumming. Jonah road their climaxes and pulled out.

He took a towel and cleaned brunette's hole from his cum. Jonah went to each limbs and untied ropes, he turned Zach on his back to see that the boy was falling asleep. He quickly cleaned his stomach and took a pillow form under him.

"Zach baby, are you ok?" Jonah asked, maybe he was mad at him before, but Zach was still his baby so he was worried about him.

"Y-yeah, Im sorry." Zach said quietly.

"Baby are you sure I didn't hurt you?" Jonah asked again and Zach nodded.

"B-but do you forgive m-me? I-i didn't know y-you don't like w-whining that much." Zach said with a tiredness, looking up at Jonah.

"Yes I forgive you, but dont do this again ok?" Zach nodded and Jonah layed next to him.

They put the quilt over them and Jonah pulled Zach to his chest. Younger boy cuddled automatically, kissing Jonah's chest. Older boy smiled at him and pecked his lips softly and then forehead.

They fall asleep cuddling and in a secret Jonah ordered this phone when Zach fell asleep and he will give to to him in a few days.

WC:985

I'm going to the orthopedist in two weeks, which is really fast. In injured my toe in Croatia and the doctor there told me it's not broken, but it's swollen, brused and it hurts so so bad. I can't even put most of my shoes ugh.