Dorbyn|nerd

smut!

(〃゚3゚〃)

The next day of school started and all of the students made theirs way to school. One of many groups had a music as their first lesson. In this class was the most popular boy Corbyn Besson.

Everyone in school knew him, girls and boys always around him, he had everything he wanted, he was a capitan of the soccer team. In this class there was also Daniel Seavey.

People call him nerd, but it's not his fault that he likes to watch the news or read articles about the world. He got a lot of knowledge from his family, they are always talking about interesting things and Daniel is just using them at school. Another reason for others to call him nerd is that he is wearing glasses.

(I mean he looks sexy (◕દ◕))

Daniel walked to the classroom number 19 and he walked to the back of the room. He chose his favorite place next to the window, he wasn't the type of person to sit in the first row.

Daniel pulled out his books and headphones since he had 10 more minutes before the lesson will start. He plugged them to the phone and put them inside his ears, he picked his favorite playlist and laid down on the desk.

Seconds later his headphone was pulled out of his ear. His head shot up to see one and only Corbyn Besson, he was one of those who have him the name nerd.

"What are you listening to nerdy?" Corbyn smirked.

Daniel gave him a death stare and put the headphone back to his ear, but corbyn was fast to pull it out again.

Corbyn leaned down to Daniel's ear, the one without a headphone, he whispered so no one could hear him.

"You are not gonna ignore me you gayass." Corbyn said with greeted teeth, but smirking.

Daniel's jaw clenched just like his fists, the older boy was a second person from school who knew he was a gay. The first one was his best friend Zach, when he was telling him Corbyn eavesdropped their conversation.

Daniel calmed himself down when corbyn sat down because the teacher came to the classroom. He was sadly sitting in front of him with his best friend Jonah.

Lessons last and Corbyn was teasing and annoying Daniel all the time. The younger boy never talked with him, so he won't get in trouble for what he will do or say. He was trying so bad to stay calm and not bursted out the side that no one knew about him.

In was the end of the day daniel went out his volleyball practice, he was the capitan of the team but no one knew about it since everyone love soccer and it's leader. Only his teammates knew his real self.

He stayed a little bit longer them everyone else, just like always. The reason was that, that they shared the locker room with soccer team. He would kill himself if he would meet there Corbyn.