Jorbyn|stripper

Requested by -whitewinchester

smut!

Corbyn Besson is a stripper in a night club. He has great body shape that a lot of man carve for. He loves his job and the most of it one of his customer a wealthy business Jonah Marais.

It was another Friday, the day when Jonah comes to a night club. Always the same day, always the same time and always the same stripper. He took a glass of whisky from the bar and went over his favorite stage.

"The next one is... Angel!!" Jonah heard an announcement and looked at the stage.

In few seconds Corbyn was there, Jonah didn't know his name actually, even tho he was coming here for almost four months. He sipped his alcohol and watched the performance.

Corbyn started swaying his hips from side to side, he walk to the pole, taking it to his hands. He bent down showing his panties that were under short pink skirt. Jonah bite his lip at this sight even he saw it many times.

'Angel' pulled himself on a pole and did different splits on top of it. He was doing amazing combinations that Jonah totally loved. He was eyeing the boy all the time there wasn't a moment that he took of his eyes from him.

After doing a dance pole, Corbyn for the first time was allowed to got off the stage to his audition. He walked sexily around men touching their arms and shoulders and getting money from them.

He looked around the other people to see the same one as always, he saw him here everytime and totally thinks that he's super hot. He made a way to him, he could only choose one man to do something with him.

Corbyn came to Jonah and sat on his lap, since he was at the end alone in a table and the other perform started, nobody was looking at them. Corbyn put his hand around Jonah's head and looked at his eyes.

He looked even more sexier and hotter from that close. He moved hardly his hips pushing them on older's dick. He earned a small groan, which made him smirked. Jonah put his hands on corbyn's hips but the blonde pushed them away.

"You can't touch me." Corbyn said to Jonah for the first time.

"Why not ugh?" Jonah moaned when Corbyn pushed his hips really hard on his growing bulge.

"Because.. that's the rule here..."

"Jonah, I'm Jonah." he ended.

"Unique name for a sexy man, perfectly." said Corbyn going faster.

"What's yours princess?"

"Oh I like that, but I'm Corbyn." he responded, smiling at the pet name that Jonah gave him.

"Damn now I think you are even more hotter, ugh fuck." now Jonah had a visible boner, if corbyn wouldn't be sitting there everyone would see it.

Corbyn leaned to Jonah's ear and softly moaned, he than licked his ear, what sent shivers down Jonah's spine. "Shit Corbyn." Younger boy slowed down and suddenly stood up.

"Hey! What the fuck!" Jonah whispered-yelled.

"Sexy do you think im doing it to give you all pleasure? I'm here to tease and show what other man can't get." Corbyn smirked and turned around to walk away, but Jonah was faster and grabbed him arm pulling him back.

"Oh no, you are not going anywhere, you did it do me and you will fix it." Jonah growled to corbyn's ear pushing his dick to younger ass. "Meet me in 10 minutes next to red lambo." he said and pushed Corbyn to the stage.