Jorbyn|edging

really sexual!

(=^・ェ・^=)

"Hey Jonah! I found something interesting on the internet." Corbyn said running to his friend's room.

"What is that? Is it something as stupid as you always find?" he asked, looking up from his phone.

"No, look at this, I know you are not gay, but I am and I want your help." he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh God, it doesn't sound good." he said knowing his friend's ideas.

"Just look at this." he showed him his phone with gay porn.

"Corbyn, i am not gay-"

"Just shut up and look at this." he interrupted him and he sat next to Jonah.

They both looked down at corbyn's phone watching gay porn. It showed two men one was tied up to the chair, all naked. The other one had clothes and he was jerking off the sitting one, he was masturbating him till he wanted to cum and then he was stopping.

"Bro what the fuck is that?" Jonah asked after five minutes.

"Ah Jo, you don't understand this? It's called edging, you or someone else is masturbating you not giving you a permission to cum and after sometime you can and you feel a fucking huge amount of pleasure that you cry or laugh or scream it depends." he explained looking at Jonah.

"Okay I get it, but why did you came here to show me this?" he asked still confused.

"It's because you are my only friend that I trust with this and since you still don't have a girlfriend it's safe to do this." he said grinning at Jonah and wiggling his brows.

"Jesus! You must be kidding me, please tell me that you want me to do this to you and not the other way." he mentally begged corbyn.

"Of course you stupido." he shook his head.

"Are you sure you want to do this, aren't you going to regret this or something?" Jonah asked not sure about this.

"Yes Jonah, I want to do this, it's not like you didn't see my dick and for a long time I didn't get enough pleasure from jerking off, I need a boyfriend." he pretended to cry.

"Maybe just wait until you will get a boyfriend." Jonah suggested.

"No fucking way, I'm not waiting that long, I expect you in my room in five minutes." Corbyn said and before Jonah could say anything he left. 

Jonah thought for a second and decided that it wasn't that horrible idea, he always helped corbyn when he needed help, but poor jonah didn't know what his friend has for him.

Jonah walked inside corbyn's room, suddenly he was pulled and pushed on the chair. Before he could do anything his hands where handcuffed and then his legs too.

"Corbyn! Whet the fuck?!" Jonah yelled.

"Shh, let's have some fun, you won't regret it." Corbyn smirked standing in front of Jonah.

"No! You lied to me, I was supposed to do it to you!" he pulled at the handcuffs hardly but it didn't help in any way.

"Yeah, what was I supposed to say, come with me jonah I want to edge you?" Corbyn raised his brow.

"Why do you need this huh?"

"Because summer just started and for one week we did nothing, so now we are gonna have fun." he smirked and walked closer to Jonah.

Corbyn pulled out scissors from his pocket and cut Jonah's t-shirt in half. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"
Corbyn just shrugged and then he unbottoned and unzipped Jonah's jeans.