Zonah|age play|2

smut!

Requested by kk_wdw

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)      (* ̄(エ) ̄*)      (* ̄(エ) ̄*)

Jonah woke up the next morning. He yawn and looked down at Zach, he smiled to himself for having him finally in his embrace. He looked at the clock 8.15 it showed and Jonah decided to stay in bed with younger boy.

He garbed his phone and scrolled through his social media, he went on YouTube to watch videos that he wanted to watch before. After an hour of watching Jonah felt movements next to him, he looked down and saw that Zach is waking up.

The younger boy stretched making a small squeal, that made Jonah soft. Zach looked up at Jonah and smiled slightly to him.

"Good morning baby." Jonah greeted, wanting to apologise for a pet name he just said.

"Good morning Jo." he responded snuggling closer to the older boy.

"Can you explain me why you decided to treat me like a baby yesterday?" Zach asked looking at Jonah.

"Uh yeah, I think I need to," he sighed "I tried to put you in an age play because I read that it helps people who gets a lot of hate and are sad." he explained.

"How did you know that I was sad?"

"Zach I know you really well and it was obvious when you came back home from your walk." he said.

"Ah right." Zach sighed and looked down.

"Do you want to do the age play or want me to stop it?" Jonah finally asked.

"Yeah, let's try this." Zach smiled at Jonah and snuggled into him more.

Both boys went to tell their bandmatts about Zach's age play and they all reacted differently, they thought it was weird at first, but Jonah told them more and they accepted it and thought that small Zach will be cute.

A few days later Zach was in a headspace, he was sitting downstairs in his diaper and and big red t-shirt. He was drawing animals, tv was on and the SpongeBob was playing, but Zach wasn't actually watching.

Corbyn came downstairs and sat on the couch, the grabbed a remote and changed the channel. Zach looked up at the screen and then at corbyn.

"Corbs! I was wacing SpongeBob!" Zach said madly.

"No Zach you are drawing right now and you weren't even looking up." Corbyn said, looking at Zach's grumpy face.

"Nooo I was wacing it!" he stood up and stomped him leg on the floor.

"Zach stop, you weren't watching it and it's not only your tv." Corbyn said in a calm voice.

"I WAS!! Give me de remot!!" Zach yelled.

In a second Jonah ran down the stairs to the living room. He looked between corbyn and zach, slightly shocked that nothing is broken.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I came here to watch tv, so I changed the channel and Zach started telling that he was watching it, but he wasn't even looking up, because he was drawing." Corbyn explained.

"No! I was!" he yelled again to Jonah.

"Zach don't yell, you are going to get spanks." Jonah said and he picked Zach up.

"No, no, nooo, you me down." Zach yelled punching Jonah's chest.

"Zach, stop it, now." he said sternly.

He walked to his bedroom and put Zach on his foot. "Jo, no I don want itt." he whined.

"Zach you could have behave better." he said and took off of Zach's diaper and he sat down on his bed.

Jonah put the younger boy on his lap with his ass in the air. "You are getting 10." he said and spanked him, earning a gasp.

Jonah continued spanking him, till he got to the 10, Zach was already crying, so Jonah pulled him into a hug. He didn't accepted it and started punching Jonah's chest again, he was squirming and yelling a lot too.

"Zachary, stop." Jonah said angrily.

"NO!!" he screamed continuing his punches.

"If you don't want a real punishment, calm down right now." he said grabbing Zach's wrists in his hands.

"I hate youu." he yelled.

"If you really want to." Jonah said and laid him on the bed.

He took off of Zach's t-shirt and his own clothes, he grabbed a lube and put it on his dick. He sat between Zach's legs, firstly trying to separate them from each other.

Jonah slipped his dick inside of Zach, making him stop his movements. "O it wasn't that hard to make you stop yelling and squirming." Jonah laughed.

"Oh my gosh, move, come onn." Zach begged.

Jonah smirked and started immediately a fast pace. He put younger's legs on his shoulders and increased his speed for a punishment pace. He grabbed Zach's dick and started jerking him of.

"J-jo, too m-much." he whined.

"Zach it's your punishment." he groaned when Zach clenched his walls.

He thursted few more times when zach yelled he is cumming. He came everywhere, clenching his ass hole really hard around Jonah's dick. It took his to the end and he finished at the end of Zach's hole.

Jonah leaned to his drawer and pulled out a small vibrator, he pulled out really fast and he put the toy into Zach.

"W-what is that?" he asked feeling sensitive.

"It's a vibrator, I will have a remote and I will be turning it on whenever i want." Jonah said cleaning Zach from his own cum.

"But for now go to sleep and don't worry I'm not gonna turn it on when you are sleeping." Jonah told him softly and laid next to him.

Jonah pulled Zach to his chest and they both fall asleep. The older boy hoping that his baby will behave later.

WC:955

Sorry it's short, but it's hard to write something good after long time without writing.

Basically I had a lil break down on Wednesday, but I'm okay rn. I have a lot of learning so it's hard to find time to write new fanfic. Sorry to people who gave me requests, I will write them ofc but give me a little bit more time, thanks.