Dorbyn|party

smut!

Ship and theme requested by -seaveygrande

( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )

Corbyn and Daniel went on a party down the street, it was a house of their close friend Jonah. They were already having a great time drinking and dancing with random girls.

Daniel as a younger was drunk faster, he wasn't thinking staright anymore, he grabbed his cup and saw that it was completely empty. He looked around and went to the kitchen for a new drink.

Daniel came to the bar with drinks int he kitchen and saw corbyn who was standing with his red cup next to the fridge.

"H-hey Corbs!" Daniel slurred walking to his friend, Corbyn looked up and smirked.

"Dani, let's dance." he said clearly drunk, the younger nodded and they made their way to the main room.

They were met with horny and drunk teenagers, dancing or even grinding against each other. Daniel and Corbyn weren't the only exceptions. Seconds later Daniel is grinding his ass against the older's dick.

Corbyn's hands around Daniel's waist pushing him closer and harder. "Shit, corbyn." he moaned, feeling his throbbing dick in his pants.

"Yes baby, grind like a bitch you are." Corbyn groaned.

The next song came and it turns out it was Daniel's favorite one.. to twerk. He smirked to himself and he started dancing, his choreo but against Corbyn.

The older boy just stood there in shock that his best friend can dance like that, he turned him around and threw him over his shoulder. Corbyn run upstairs walking past rooms with moaning people.

When he finally found an empty room he walked in and locked the door. Corbyn walked to the huge bed and threw Daniel on it, looking at him with hunger and lust.

"What are you waiting for daddy?" Daniel asked in seductive voice.

"How do you know by kink?" Corbyn asked jumping in daniel.

"Everyone knows that you have it." he smirked, kissing corbyn's cheek.

"Ugh!" Corbyn groaned and fell down on the bed next to Daniel.

The younger boy got up and he started taking off of his clothes, he left himself just in boxers. He sat on corbyn's lap, scaring him.

"Shit Dani." he said looking up and down.

Daniel started grinding and pushing his ass hardly against Corbyn's dick. The older boy didn't waste any time, he flipped them and attacked Daniel's neck with dark hickeys. He took off of his own clothes with boxers, leaving him completely naked.

Daniel took off of his boxers, wanting corbyn as soon as possible. "Come on, fuck me!"

"Not so fast, babyboy." Corbyn smirked down at his best friend.

"Daddy! I want you now!" Daniel yelled and it all took corbyn to thurst into him.

He put Daniel's legs next to the younger's head, gaining more access to his hole. He fucked him faster, slowly reaching dani's prostate. They both were already sweaty and red, both moaning and groaning.

"Yes! Hit that again!" Daniel yelled when corbyn hit special nerves.

Corbyn collected his all energy and he set a rough pace, fucking Daniel the hardest and fastest he could ever be. The younger boy was yelling from the pleasure, people who were walking past their room could hear him perfectly.

Soon both boys came, corbyn deep inside Daniel and the younger boy all over his chest. They panted really fast, trying to get their normal breathing really hard.

Corbyn pulled out of Dani and he fe down next to him.

Daniel opened his eyes, strong pain hitting his head, back and butt. He was shocked he must have had sex the night before. He closed his eyes again, hoping he's alone in bed, but second later he felt arms around his waist pulling his naked body to the other naked

Fuck, fuck, fuck! This can't be true!

After few seconds the other person started kissing his neck and shoulders, he wanted to shout, but his head and throat stopped him immediately.

"Mornin' babyboy." he heard a really raspy voice, he couldn't say clearly who it was because his voice was really bad and raspy.

He didn't respond, corbyn knew that Daniel probably doesn't remember last night, but he did. He thought it would be fun to play with him, since he didn't know that corbyn was behind him.

He pushed his balls against Daniel's hole, making small circles. "S-stop." Daniel whined trying not to moan.

"I thought you like it, last night you were begging for my cock." Corbyn said in a raspy voice again, he turned daniel around so they were face to face.

"Omg, corbyn it's you?!"

"Yes babyboy, now stop screaming and let me enjoy my baby." he said and pulled daniel into his embrance.

WC: 790

HELLO!
School is literally killing me, I don't even have time for my insta fan account :( and I injured my thumb this Wednesday but it's nothing real so that's why I can write this. I hope y'all understand me that I don't have a lot of time everyday, love ya <3