Donah|lake house

smut!

Requested by dorbynsdicks

(๑˙❥˙๑)

It was another normal day in why don't we house, maybe not for Daniel. He is working hard everyday, making new songs and beats. He is coming back home tired and he is going straight to bed.

Daniel opened the door to the house and saw all of the boys on the sofa watching TV. He went to the kitchen, took a water bottle and went in the direction of the stairs.

"Hey dani, do you wanna watch a movie with us?" Jack asked.

"No, thanks." he said quietly not wanting to cry.

Boys turned their head back to the tv, but not Jonah. He was asking Dani many times if he is okay but he always responded yes.

Jonah got up from the sofa and went upstairs, he went quietly not wanting Daniel to hear him. He went straight to the younger's room and knocked, but there wasn't any response. He sighed and walked inside.

Daniel looked at him with teary eyes and Jonah fastly walked to him and wrapped his arms around him. It was all that took Daniel to cry, he broke down in his arms.

Jonah picked Daniel up and sat against the headboard with the blonde boy straddling his legs. "Shh dani, its okay, don't cry."

"I-im s-sorry." he cried making Jonah's t-shirt wet.

"Don't be sorry, try to calm down." he said, making circles on Daniel's back and running his hand in his hair. The younger boy eventually calmed down, now he was only sniffing.

"Tell me everything Dani."

"I, I had a rough week, everyday I was working on a new music, writing new lyrics, creaking new beats and all. The only thing I was doing was working, coming back home and sleeping." he sniffed.

"How about I will take you to my dad's lake house?" Jonah asked looking down at his best friend.

"But it's too small for all of us."

"No, only you and me. You will rest from the boys, from music and everything, trust me." Jonah smiled and got up with Daniel.

"Okay." he smiled and got down from Jonah's hands, he ran to his room to back his suitcase.

Jonah and Daniel were in the car driving to the older's house lake. It was a peaceful place, zero people, zero cars, it will be just two boys and nature.

After one hour of fun journey, they arrived at their destination. Daniel got out of the car and was absolutely in love with the place. Jonah in the same time took his and Daniel suitcase to the small house.

Daniel eventually joined him and they put everything in a small wardrobe, food in fridge and other important on their place. The younger boy went to the terrace and he sat on the chair, he looked at the beautiful lake, sun started setting slowly making the beautiful place even more magical.

"Hey Dani!" Jonah called him.

"What's up?" he looked back at Jonah.

"Do you want to swim?"

"Fuck! I forgot tranks, noo I'm so stupid." he whined tugging his soft hair.

"Well, let's go skinny dipping." Jonah smirked, making a light blush on Daniel's cheeks.

"What? Are you crazy?" he asked.

"No, why? We are friends, it's not like we didn't see our dicks." Jonah shrugged

"What?! I have never saw your you perv." Daniel chuckled.

"Oops." Jonah laughed and ran away.

Both boy were standing in front of the lake, towels around their hips. Daniel was too shy to go first so he pretended to be looking at the sunset.

"Okay Dani, let's go."

"Ughh I don't want to." he groaned.

"I will go first and I won't be looking I swear." he laughed.

"Okay, okay." Daniel chuckled.

Jonah took off of his towel and Daniel looked for a second at the other's dick. Oh wow he's bigger then I thought.
Jonah walked to the lake and Daniel took off of his towel.

Now both boys were in the water watching together the sunset. They were standing next to each other, only their shoulder over the water.

Unexpectedly Jonah touched Daniel's dick. "J-jonah something touched me." Daniel said scared.

"Don't worry it was a fish probably, they touched me many times." he reassured and Daniel nodded.

Jonah did the same thing again, this time Daniel moaned. "I-im sorry, something touched me again." he blushed.

Jonah grabbed Daniel's dick and attacked his neck with bites. "Ahh! S-so you a-re that f-fish." he moaned.

"Let's go to the house." Jonah said sucking at Daniel's pale skin, the younger only murmered something, probably moaned.

The two bandmates now in the small house were making out. Lips clicking was only heard in the room and their panting. "Do you want me to prepare you?" Jonah asked softly.

"No." he shooked his head.

Jonah slipped himself easily, since they were still wet front he water. He wanted untill Daniel told him to move, which was really fast.

He started thursting in and out at the slow but hard pace. "F-faster, baby." Jonah did as he pleased.

He slammed hardly in and the his pace increased and thankfully they were here alone. Daniel's screams were really loud and Jonah loved it.

The older boy kissed younger's chest leaving there many hickeys. He looked up to see the most beautiful boy ever, blush spread around his face, mouth open, eyes closed, hair wet and messy. He was in love.

"I-i'm cumming!" Daniel screamed.

"Come on baby, cum for me."

Daniel came, pleasure going through his body, he never felt so relaxed. Jonah came just after him, filling the blonde boy with his cum.

Jonah pulled out and they laid together, trying to catch their breaths. "I love you Dani." he said finally.

"I love you too, baby." Daniel smiled and cuddled into Jonah.

WC: 986

I have two more requests if I remember properly. Be open to write to me if you have any ideas or just comment wherever you want :)

Im trying to write as fast as I can, mainly at the weekends or when I don't have anything to learn. Sometimes I'm too lazy to write, but I also want to read something and there aren't many people who write the type of fanfics I like.