3

Liliana

"And this is why you're not valedictorian" I said throwing a fry at Mikes head causing the others to laugh.

Our laughter died down when Edward and Bella sat at the table.

I shifted closer to Jess uncomfortably I moved out of Charlie's house and into my cabin well house in the forest or woods whatever people choose to call it.

Having Bella's scent wafted through the house made me both want to puke and drain her dry. I still say we should give her to Victoria if I'm being honest.

When Crystal smells Edward it makes her sick and angry she wants to kill him for all the danger he put us all in.

Lilith is slightly worse Bella's scent doesn't really appeal to her it smells weird but it doesn't change the fact that it's strong strong enough to want to drain her dry.

Marisol wanted to curse her to a life of misery and honestly I do too. With my feelings plus their feelings put together it does not help.

Now our feelings towards Edward is something completely and utterly worse.

Jess grabbed my hand under the table as a source of comfort.

Since Paul, Emmett, and Rosalie graduated last year I have to wait until after school to see them.

Right now Paul is on patrol with Jared while Rosalie and Emmett are at the cabin.

We're supposed to go over there after we being me, Jess, and Embry since he goes to La Push High school.

a/n: okay I believe canon Embry is like 16 or 17 in 11th grade but for the sake of the story he's 18 and graduates this year that way him and Jess are the same age

"Jess doesn't need cliches her speech is going to be epic" Bella said trying to get on her good side.

"Epic? It'll change lives" me and Jess said together before laughing.

Bella and has been trying to be friendly to Jess since she's Embrys imprint they're trying to get her to get him and the pack to help them.

The pack agreed that we wouldn't help them especially since Charlie has a protection spell on him.

Jacob is pissed about it and I had to kick his ass for disrespecting Jess and my mates and almost hurting Kim and Emily when he heard we wouldn't be helping Bella.

He phased in the house and almost scratched them thankfully I was able to protect them but that resulted in me getting clawed in the back.

Let's just say he had to stay in bed for a while I ended up breaking his ribs he was fine they just healed slower than usual because I placed a spell on him.

Suddenly Jasper and Alice came and sat at the table for some odd reason but then again not surprising.

Alice plopped down on my lap and wrapped one arm around my neck.

"I decided to throw a party at our house for graduation" she chirped making me shake my head with smile.

"After all how many times do you get to graduate" Jasper smirked making me snort but covered it with a cough.

Jess decided to play along "a party at your place?" she acted surprised "I've never seen your house" while they began getting excited Edward suddenly spoke up.

"Another party Alice?" He asked as I growled lowly. "It'll be fun" she said as Bella made a snide remark "yea that's what you said last time" Bella said as I gave her and Edward an aneurism.

I saw Alice get pulled into a vision and I instantly shielded her mind from Edward and dropped the spell I was doing on them.

Mike hadn't noticed yet and Jess decided to distract them so they wouldn't notice making me and Jasper nod at her.

Edward glared at me when he realized I had shielded her mind as I rolled my eyes I don't trust him he tends to be reckless when it comes to Bella's safety.

Time Skip

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled at Jared "OH? WELL NEXT TIME DONT STEAL MY MONOPOLY!" he yelled back "Lily give Jared his $200 you landed on his property" Emily said calmly.

"No! He's in jail I'm not gonna give money to a criminal!" I exclaimed pointing at Jared "That's not how you PLAY!" we glared again each other.

"Oh my god you guys act like children" me and Jared turned and glared at Kim if looks could kill she'd be six feet under.

"You know what you guys I quit" I said throwing my money making it fluttered all over us.

I walked out of the game room and went to my gamer room to finish call of duty ghost which was something I randomly bought.

I put it on the hardest setting and it's been kicking my ass for too long.

"Come on kitten don't be a sore loser" I glared at Emmett from my gamer chair.

"He didn't deserve the money" I huffed and picked up my controller and clicked on the file with the game on it.

"Oh can I play?" I narrowed my eyes at Emmett before furrowing them.

I've never let anyone touch my gaming equipment or well anything if I'm being honest.

Mostly because literally everyone I'm friends with is a supernatural being that has enough strength to break my poor babies.

"If you break it I'm not putting out for two weeks" I said as his mouth dropped open making me smirk.

"I promise I won't break it" I nodded before giving him a controller to the console next to mine.

While I play the story mode on mine he'll play on the other one except it's a brand new file so it won't interfere with mine.

It's times like this when I wish we were normal...