Chapter 66 Aiming for the Top Floor

No one's POV

It's currently the next day and after getting dressed and having breakfast, everyone was preparing to head out to the Kanto Gym in Malie City.

Ash: Alright! Let's go! To the Gym of Kanto!

Mallow: You sure are fired up, Ash.

Nhazul: Is that anything new?

Serena: It's Ash after all.

Ash: How can I not? We're going to a Gym!

Kiawe: I'm interested, too! I'd love to challenge it!

Lana: I'm brimming with curiosity!

Rotom Dex: I want to get data on this Gym!

Lillie: I didn't know there were Gyms in Alola.

Sophocles: Well, about that. Apparently this Gym was created as an attraction, based off Gyms in Kanto.

Nhazul: Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, if Malie City is based of Johto, why is it a Kanto Gym?

Serena: So it isn't an official Gym?

Ash: Doesn't matter! I'll still get to battle, right? Now let's be off!

(Timeskip)

After leaving the Pokémon center, everyone made their outside, looking for Ana'aki.

Ash: So which way?

Lillie:. I assumed that Ana'aki would show us the way since he's our guide, but...

Lana looked over and saw a suspicious looking paper on the wall, immediately jumping into action.

Lana: There he is!

Sandy quickly smacked the paper with his tail, but saw it was just a dummy.

Lana: Damn

Lana: Damn... I was wrong...

Nhazul: Close. But he's actually over there.

Nhazul and Greninja pointed towards the older man sitting on the bench.

???: Caught yet again, I see. Impressive.

The old man then revealed himself to be Ana'aki.