~Question Time~

Dear Reader 

To celebrate the release of 50 Harry Potter conversations (well, not quite, we had the competition I held, remember?) I've decided to do something special. 

I thought about this a little while ago when I was contemplating on what to write next for this book (damn, writers block, rather have the flu than that horrible thing...) and so I came up with an idea. 

Enough of me explaining, why don't I just tell you the idea already? Because I like writing paragraphs to annoy you, no I'm kidding; I'm not that mean. 

I was thinking that you could all send in your questions to the members of my conversations! 

Of course, my characters...are not my characters. They are obviously J.K Rowling's. I have just altered them to make them a little more humorous in my lab of wondrous things. 

So, here's how you send the form in the comments box below:

Character: 

Question: 

(The Character form will be the one where you state which character the question is aimed at.)

That's it, that's the form. Now let me give you an example: 

Character: Harry Potter 

Question: Is your relationship with Draco still going strong? 

It should end up looking something like that (of course you will change the question and you can even select a character of your choice. Even if I haven't mentioned them in the book yet!) 

Now here's what you should get in return!: 

HOW DARE YOU ASK ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE! YOU CANNOT ASK SUCH TOP SECRET INFORMATION FROM I, HARRY POTTER! 

— Harry Potter 

P.S) For the record...we're back together. 

Want to give it a try? 

If so, type your question below in the comments box and remember to STATE THE CHARACTER and obviously THE QUESTION 

ISN'T USING CAPS IN BOLD FUN? 

Hope you have fun getting replies from all your friends from Harry Potter! 

TheHalfBloodPrincess x