Harry Potter and the Rebellion on the Capitol (Part 1)

I am the Mockingjay

I am the chosen one

Harry: *Holds up voice recorder* Day one, 10:45, I've made it. I'm here in this place. People are giving me weird looks and I just glare at them because they don't know who I am and - 

*Harry's phone rings playing 'girls just want to have fun'

Harry: Hold on person who's going to find this one day like they do in movies *Switches off voice recorder and answer phone* Hello? 

Hermione: *On the other end of the phone, yelling* Hey, Harry! 

Harry: OH MY GOD, HERMIONE, SHUT UP! 

Hermione: Sorry...I was just checking on you, are those redvines lasting you?

Harry: Yes, thank you. They're lasting me very well. But I miss Ron feeding them to me...And I even miss Snape and even Voldemort...

Hermione: You want to speak to Voldemort? He wants to see how his old budy is getting on too...

Harry: Alright, I'll say hello...

Hermione: *Hands phone to Voldie* 

Voldemort: Hello, agent H, *evilly strokes Lucius' hair whilst wearing sunglasses* How is your mission going? 

Harry: DUDE! Shut up! You're not some evil dude who sends agents out whilst playing the mission impossible music!

Voldemort: *Turns music off* Sorry. 

Harry: And everything is alright so far apart from I'm in an alley way...And people are staring at me, it's like first year in Hogwarts all over again. 

Voldemort: Well, I've got to go now, Snape's going to redo my nails - 

Harry: NO! WAIT! STRANGERS ARE APPROACHING! NO - ! 

Voldemort: Toodles! *Hangs up* 

Harry: No you hang up! *Laughs nervously as strangers approach* Sorry, just speaking to my er boyfriend...I mean girlfriend! 

Peacekeeper1: Look who it is...

Peacekeeper2: Harry Freakin' Potter 

Harry: Harry James Potter actually *Holds hand out*

Peacekeeper1: Nice try, we're taking you to - 

Harry: WAIT! *Pulls out voice recorder* Day 1, 10:50, about to be taken away by dentists. They're going to look at my teeth and be dazzled just like when Cedric was around, it's OK. They're not going to kill me. And one last thing...If you see Snape, tell him Fenrir ate my homework *Switches off voice recorder* 

Peacekeeper2: Lets go, Potter...

Harry: Dude, just to let you know you don't have to wear that silly helmet because I'm going to kick your ass anyway. And plus I know you're a dentist and all but why are you holding a gun?

Peacekeeper1: For very special patients...

Harry: Hermione was right after all! Follow the yellow brick road it leads to a special place! *Reveals red high heels* 

*Earlier that day* 

Harry: *Pulls out voice recorder* Day 1, 9:00, on the train to the Capitol. This could be very well the day I say goodbye to Hogwarts, the day I possibly die, the day I possibly might save us Potterheads again...And most importantly...I'M GOING TO THE CAPITOL TO GET NEW NAIL POLISH, BABY, WOO!